How to cancel subscription?

(Locked)

23 Blood Elf Warlock
I've been trying all morning to cancel my subscription, but I can't for the love of it find where the cancel subscription option is! I've looked everywhere, I guess Blizz doesn't want me to cancel or something. Can someone help me by telling me where it is?
1 Human Warrior
I've been trying all morning to cancel my subscription, but I can't for the love of it find where the cancel subscription option is! I've looked everywhere, I guess Blizz doesn't want me to cancel or something. Can someone help me by telling me where it is?

No, no, you are just blind.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
yes, blizzard purposely erased all options of canceling your subscription.
85 Orc Hunter
Remove payment method. Take your credit card number out and they can't bill you any more.
Seriously, 4 replies before someone actually just told him where the link was? Why bother replying if you weren't going to help?
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Lhuth
Seriously, 4 replies before someone actually just told him where the link was? Why bother replying if you weren't going to help?

because it's fun, of course.
85 Worgen Death Knight

Very indicative of the way this "community" is headed. /shame
They are trolls. It's best to report them for trolling.
94 Gnome Mage
This has the stink of the General forum all over it, I suspect it was dredged out of that cesspool and placed here.
01/07/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Deadlykris
This has the stink of the General forum all over it, I suspect it was dredged out of that cesspool and placed here.
I figured that.
85 Human Paladin
I had this same problem in December when I cancelled. I think if you had a recurring CC from the old system, its almost impossible to cancel without calling. I had to write them an email and wait 3 days before they finally cancelled it for me.

I dont think they are aware that if you never entered your card number on the new battle.net and only on the old WoW page that its impossible to cancel.
Blizzard Employee
Correct!
01/07/2011 10:24 AMPosted by Powerwordcow
Click on the services button above on this page, then account management, then click on your WoW account on the right, There should be a cancel account option on that page.

The cancellation page will ask a couple of questions, Haldan. Once you hit cancel, be sure that you received confirmation that the subscription has been canceled. If there is an error on the page or if the window is closed to early, the subscription may end up still being on the account.
80 Orc Warrior
Ya wow is not a life sub...that's what the fine print on the ToS said t least. >.>
32 Gnome Warrior
01/07/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Roraks
Correct!
Click on the services button above on this page, then account management, then click on your WoW account on the right, There should be a cancel account option on that page.

The cancellation page will ask a couple of questions, Haldan. Once you hit cancel, be sure that you received confirmation that the subscription has been canceled. If there is an error on the page or if the window is closed to early, the subscription may end up still being on the account.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned here. If after following the above instructions and you still don't see the Cancel button, if you have a recurring payment such as a credit card, etc, and your billing cycle has already started, the Billing is already in process, the Cancel button won't show. You would then need to call Billing to cancel.
85 Worgen Druid
@ mertox shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh troll.

@ op it was probably inaccessible due to the amount of traffic.
90 Human Warrior
Blizz must not be aware that there is a recession going on and many people can no longer pay the $15 a months for their services, and still trying to charge members who have left. Yet another large company trying to steal from the poor.

/shame
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]