Originally posted by "Menorah":
1. Explosive Trap uses spell crit.
2. Explosive Trap's dot portion does not stack if 2 hunters use them on a same mob. Only the first trap that was activated does damage.
3/4. Black Arrow and Serpent Sting use spell crit. This may be intended due to Toxicology.
5. 10% attack speed buffs like Windfury Totem and Hunting Party reduce focus regen instead of increasing it.
6. Several cunning pets are not able to train Mobility.
7. Lock and Load does not proc 100% of time from Frost Trap, even if you have 2 points in the talent.
8. Mirrored Blades does not reflect Hand of Gul'dan when Deterrenced. This may be intended.
9. All attacks that require you to be behind the target, like Shread, go through Deterrence.
10. Chaos Bolt, Overpower, Heroic Throw, mage's elemental, Cheap Shot, and several stuns due to lag go through Deterrence, making the hunter vulenerable to all damage from all attackers. Some of them may be intended.
11. All in air attacks including stuns/CCs go through Deterrence unlike Divine Shield and Ice Block.
12. Master's Call does not remove all slowing effects.
13. Trap Launcher doesn't always register server side and result in the trap being dropped at the feet.
14. Traps are affected by resistances, but can't be capped with spell penetration. Other spell based CCs do not have this problem.
15. It's possible to have two aspects up at the same time with Camoflague. I bet this will be the first to get fixed since several top hunters are exploiting it in both PVP and PVE keeping fox and hawk up together.
16. Glyph of Kill Shot does not work on PVP targets.
17. Aimed Shot proc from Master Marksman makes it instant cast. However, you can't use it if you're moving.
18. DMC: Hurricane does not proc from Explosive Shot, Serpent Sting, and Black Arrow.
19. DMC: Hurricane uses both spell hit and spell crit.
20. Multi-Shot, Wyvern Sting, Silencing Shot, and Tranquilizing Shot still have 35yd range instead of 40.
21. Lock and Load does not always reset the Explosive Shot cooldown.
22. Pets spawn with very little health for several seconds allowing them to get one shotted. This is horrible for hunters because we are the only pet class in the game that has to stand still channeling 10 sec rez, even BM that got nerfed by having the duration talent removed.
23. Serpent Spread applies Serpent Sting to all Multi-Shotted target. Cobra Shot does not extend duration of these Stings.
24. Exotic pets can't be moved to and from stables unless you spec BM.
25. Monkey pet's special ability describes the CC as a Blind, but acts like a stun. Another one that will be the first to get fixed!
26. Several pet buffs don't reapply until they fall off even though they have shorter cooldown than the duration, like Ravage. Ravage is also affected by diminishing return. It applies at 25 sec, 12 sec, 6 sec, and no more.
27. MM mastery states that it should be 2% per point. However, it's only 1.8%.
28. Ancient Hysteria does not increase pet's attack speed, even though it should have identical functionality as Bloodlust/Heroism, which do.
29. Several mob/boss AoE abilities (like the drake's Whirlwind in Vortex Pinnacle or Astral Rain from Isiset) do 100% damage to pets.
30. Vael in BWL does not affect focus. It's funny how it affected RP when DKs were released.
31. There are no agi rings from valor points, even though there is one for every other role.
32. Aeonaxx can't be shot at. You can only use melee ablities on him, which hunters only have one of now. Same issue was reported during wrath for a few Storm Peak quests.
33. Ring of Valor after so many years still breaks pets by getting them stuck on the elevator and not allowing any pet ability to be cast.
34. While casting Steady Shot or Cobra Shot on the move with Aspect of the Fox, it keeps turning you towards the target and does not allow you to strafe as normal. If you try to strafe, it will cancel the cast even though you can shoot your instant shots.
35. Auto Shot sometimes contiues to fire after the current target dies on the nearest target.
36. If you have a trapped target and you try to retrap it, it breaks the original trap before applying the new trap. This sucks when the new trap is resisted.
37. Multi-Shot and Misdirection trigger 1.5 sec GCD, while all other hunter abilities are on 1 sec GCD now.