Crucial Ret Decision Needed.

64 Human Paladin
I am of course talking about whether to get the 2h PvP sword or mace.

Does the mace clip into your back while standing still, as a Human or Blood Elf? This is extremely important.

Share what decision you made and why. Pictures are also welcome. Show me your best "Nobody expects the 4.0.6 Ret Inquisition" character with your weapon of choice.

Dwarf Female Paladins are banned because everyone already knows the 2h mace looks best on them.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://i53.tinypic.com/2uz8q5f.jpg
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
01/07/2011 3:12 PMPosted by Telur
http://i53.tinypic.com/2uz8q5f.jpg

That looks pretty damn righteous, my friend. You can tell the law is about the be laid down.

Anyone have one for a male BE?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont have the pvp mace or sword. but id imagine that they would on a belf because they kinda lean back when they stand. my mace dosnt clip in tho
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
Bringing this up just once. If any male BE could show/tell me if the 2h mace looks dumb clipping inside your back, I'd appreciate it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Huh? Wether or not an item clips into your graphic is a crucial ret decision?

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
01/08/2011 1:23 PMPosted by Runic
Huh? Wether or not an item clips into your graphic is a crucial ret decision?

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Do you know how much I was traumatized by how the Hardened Obsidium Shield clips when not being held? I still need therapy for it. This is serious business.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Let's talk about some trauma for a sec, let's talk about the Obsidium Executioner. It is a fantastic, "Hey, I'm just starting Cataclysm content" weapon! FANTASTIC!

But you know what... the graphic... IT'S FRIGGIN ANIMATED AS A ONE-HAND SWORD! When you're not swinging the thing, seriously, it just sits on your belt, hanging there, like you're gonna pop on a shield and start tanking stuff.

But you know what, you won't. Why? BECAUSE PALADIN'S CAN'T TITAN GRIP!

/sob
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure you can buy it, then if you don't like it return it for a full refund.
Reply Quote
64 Human Paladin
01/08/2011 2:20 PMPosted by Adaptation
I'm pretty sure you can buy it, then if you don't like it return it for a full refund.

But...that...you...

Oh.

Well, don't I feel silly now.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
Anyone have one for a male BE?

Sorry, that doesnt exist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]