NEW ZULU KoS list

85 Human Rogue
its a date.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Be gentle, I'm a clothy.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
Aristeaus....seriously....300 games and not 2400 rating....dont even type man....just dont type.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
02/01/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Irtaz
Aristeaus....seriously....300 games and not 2400 rating....dont even type man....just dont type.

losing 70 points in 15mins because of 2dc's and shatterplay is cooolllll. rofl ur horrible l2p get on my level kid
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/01/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Irtaz

Pretty sure you got molested by a man with a huge third leg when you were a young boi, if you know what i mean.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
aristeaus seriously, playing the most pewp class in the game right now and not 2400, yet you lead zulu in 3s.. srsly man, srsly.. im a lvl 1 fanboy who faps to leave it to beaver, srsly man srsly.. UGUYSCWUTIDIDTHERE
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Where'd all the Alliance go?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
well we took a break. You see, its spring so all the flowers are starting to come out. progression has halted for flower picking time. btw: please dont kill me, im a pacifist (my first achievment was "make love not warcraft") btw.. the guild akatsuki has this rogue that likes to kill me while picking flowers :( please give him a stern talking to
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Disclaimer, Grree was some one who just signed the charter and was never booted from the guild. we do not support ally in any way short of a good beating.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Vondage all day
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
not the pally! /slap
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Vondage? Lulz
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The guild Deadly Soldiers. Whole guild full of trolls. Silentmagic - Internet tough guy. Oh wait, im alli. Time to faction change.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
SHARKHEART AKA SHARTFART AKA BABEHEART AKA TROLL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Silentmagic? Really? PFFT You should have Sharkheart at the top of your list, and then make a horde alt to camp Deadly Soldiers for giggles.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Rogue
sharkheart is still around???
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I agree, Vondage should be KoS. Might want to bring a few of your friends. Fraps it so I can watch it later many times and laugh, then show it to him many times and laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yea, Bring friends Tumtum, you are gonna need em :P Brudda
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Daedalis is KoS in our raids. We always make sure he dies during trash pulls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]