Aeonaxx Watch

85 Worgen Priest
So, here I am sitting in Deepholm waiting for the spawn to come up. Thought I'd come on here while I was waiting and maybe start up a group to keep track of the spawns on this one for everyone.

I notice that there's plenty of people looking for this and if we can help each other out we can maybe all get this sucker one day or other.

I say if you see this spawn, and are hopefully lucky enough to get it, just post the time you saw it and general area in here to help us all out.

=) Good luck and happy hunting campers!
Edited by Portivitae on 1/24/2011 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Yeah, I saw him there today, he's sitting on the ground. I hope he knows to go up above there.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Back during BC there used to be this one Night Elf Druid who would just stand in the middle of Hellfire Peninsula and just stare at people.

Don't know why. Just stared at everyone.

He never moved. The Fel Reaver never got him either.

It was scary.

Sometimes I go back to Hellfire Peninsula just to see if that creepy guy is still there. He isn't but somewhere in Azeroth I know he's just standing in a spot staring...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lately i've been going through blog sites about Aeonaxx. and people say he spawned ohhh 6 days ago, and another says maybe 3 days ago. although these posts were at different times, this person says 6 days ago, which was sunday when i read that blog. and the next says 3 days ago, which would have also been a sunday when i read it. and a more recent person said a week ago today, which would have been sunday. so maybe he spawns on sundays more then others.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
That would be a wierd spawn. lol 1 time a week.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
So, I wake up this morning because I have to thaw out my car lol, I just came in after a failed attempt to start it and logged into WoW to check my auctions. LAst night I logged out in Deepholm while waiting for Aoenaxx to spawn when I log in I don't see anything, I was sitting over QB, but decide to do a quick lap around the Temple just in case and boy am I glad I did.

Coming around the Northern Side of the Temple I hearing my NPC scan go off before I can see her. lol Damn I got lucky!

10:22:35 AM find - death at 10:24:54 AM

Hopefully, helps you all out.
Reply Quote
41 Gnome Warlock
Keeping this thread alive!

A hordie got it about 2050 server time on 16 Feb 2011.

As for the spawn timer... RNG is RNG. Some servers get an Aeonaxx spotting everyday for 4-5 days and other servers have gone 13 days without a sighting.

I have been here from ~1900 18Feb2011 server time to ~0200 19Feb2011 server time with no luck, now I am heading to bed.

Good luck to you campers.
Edited by Drwhat on 2/18/2011 11:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
I'm relatively sure I heard a story about Aeonaxx spawning three times in a four day period on this server (aka a two-day cooldown).
Reply Quote
Blood Seeker spawned at 22:32 server time. Spawn location was SW of the temple. Just south of the Stonecore entrance, a little higher in altitude.

For the people who don't know, Blood seeker is said to share the same spawning timer as Aeonaxx.
Edited by Wildçard on 2/21/2011 10:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
idno if its just me but i dont konw if my npc scanner is working, how would i know, i click on aeonaxx and its highlighted and his/hers info is at the bottom and i click ok. does that mean it is looking for it or is there something i was missing ( sorry if this doesnt make sense, im really anxious to get this mount)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
As you are aware, it a rare spawn. I'm anxious about it because I have been camping it for 3 wks and the last spawn was two wks ago, my NPCscanner went off, but the warrior beat me to it. I reset the cache.

To know if you need to do that. Go to your NPCscan creature list and see if their is a red "X" next to do it. If there is then do the following: Exit game -> go to your wow folder -> Cache folder -> WDB folder -> enUS folder -> delete "creaturecache.wdb"

Last time I heard anything related to this spawn was the blood seeker that Wildcard reported. We must have been right on top of each other to see it together. It has a very small detect distance and only is up for a few seconds. I didn't see him/her so I guess we were in different phases. I only have a few quests done in Deepholm. NOTE: Aeonaxx / Blood Seeker SHOULD spawn in all phases when he shows up and then phases out when someone jumps on him.

NPC IDs:
Aeonaxx (friendly): 50062
Aeonaxx (combat): 51236
Blood Seeker: 3868 (reason its so low because it was originally a SFK mob)

I have Aeonaxx combat and the Blood seeker NPC ID plugged in the NPCscanner for Deepholm because if they pop, there is not reason to hang around for 6 hours. (minimum time between spawns.)

EDIT: Also doesn't hurt to have a /target Aeonaxx macro to spam every once in a while. X-P
Edited by Hordelife on 3/1/2011 6:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
One quick question for those that know the game better than I:
If I am not an engineer and cannot turn my cloak into a parachute, what is the best method for safely surviving the fall after killing Aeonaxx? AND if one does die from the fall, will the corpse despawn or be open loot for anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i sat down on my computer after being afk for like 30 minutes and my npc scan goes off. i start frantically searching for him and then see him im like 10 ft away from him and i see no others in sight... then all of a sudden he zones out and i lose him and some belf hunter gets him -___-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Iv spent 3 days straight with like maybe like couple hours of sleep and im starting to think somethings wrong with my npcscan not even a blood seeker... So if someones seen him on the nazjatar server let me know if u seen him what time and all that good stuff..

If i dont find him today im pretty sure you will see me on you tube throwing my mac out of the window.

happy camping.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/23/2011 08:43 AMPosted by Darlazian
lately i've been going through blog sites about Aeonaxx. and people say he spawned ohhh 6 days ago, and another says maybe 3 days ago. although these posts were at different times, this person says 6 days ago, which was sunday when i read that blog. and the next says 3 days ago, which would have also been a sunday when i read it. and a more recent person said a week ago today, which would have been sunday. so maybe he spawns on sundays more then others.

Dude I just got him 7:30a.m. realm time near SC on the Alleria server and guess what TODAY IS SUNDAY lol
Edited by Lucarious on 6/26/2011 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
57 Tauren Priest
Ive been farming Aeonaxx for 2 days and havnt have any hits yet. I was just wondering if the NPCscan will go off if there is a hight difference between me and Aeonaxx?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
For anyone on my server got Aeonaxx today ty dad for waking me up this morning lol got him at 6:05 AM Server, Floating just northwest of the Temple of Earth high of broken pillars GL to the rest of you camping him. :D
And for those of u who like Screenshots here u go check it out :D
http://imageshack.us/f/5/aeonaxx.jpg/
Edited by Oblivina on 7/23/2011 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]