Aeonaxx Watch

88 Blood Elf Paladin
Grats Oblivina! I'm looking around today, myself. I was starting to think... What if it only spawned on one server at a time! Wouldn't that suck?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes indeed that would suck ALOT:(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
SAw him at 12 40 Monday. Not sunday. so its not only on one day.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Aeonaxx spawned yesterday afternoon, while i was waiting to get into a random. Only took 3 weeks of camping to get this mount, unlike TLPD that took a month and a half. Easy fight for a hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I started another camp out Saturday July 24. I saw Xariona Monday 25th at 3:44am server time then Tuesday 26th at 2:44pm server time AEONAXX spawned. (Is was shortly after a regular Tuesday maintance) I got him right over the ice blocks in Quartzite Basin about mid ways from the Stonecore. In this time I didnt log out or leave my camp not even for a minute. After this I headed straight to Vashj'ir and got Burgy Blackheart sitting on his ship wrecked boat 3:05pm server. Hope this helps. Frostwolf - US
(video on youtube: Aeonaxx Kill - Frostwolf)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Anyone have any idea on how to keep myself from going afk?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Here's a question, for those of you who do the trick with putting you speakers on high, placing a stack of pennies on your left arrow key and go to bed, how the heck do you know which spawn point he's going to come from? I know so many people who have done this, are they just the luckiest bastards alive or what?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
whats your add-ons you have? Like the bag one and your moves on the bottom?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just spent 5 hours circling his route nothing. Search tom.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
I found Aeonaxx at 2:05 server on Gorefiend and just about fell out of the chair.
He was immediately outside the entrance to the Temple of Earth, just up a little higher- He was spinning in circles.
I just randomly went out there and he was there... In my opinion, the spawn locations are correct but the timing is insanely random- I don't think he has a specific time spawn, you honestly just have to be in the right place at the right time.
He isn't TOO hard to kill, but I found him on my main heals, and in shadow spec I was only able to throw out my dots.
I managed to take him down after about 15 minutes, and the mount it just amazing. I LOVE PURPLE and he definitely stands out.
Good luck guys- that's really all it is <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
LOL you dont need pennies..just macro your keyboard if you can to hit left arrow every 5 min or so.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just putting in my two cents... I started camping Aeonaxx 10/27/2011, realm Burning Legion, and no more than 30min my npcscan had gone off at about 12:27am. I was unfortunately tabbed out and didn't have my sound in background on so I missed him by 10min. Guess you could say how soon he spawned for me was lucky tho having missed him Id say im unlucky and just knowing it could be a long time before I see it again frustrates me. However I know ill get it eventually. *emphasis on eventually*

Good luck to all, Aeonaxx is no doubt really rare but try not to waste too much of your time and make sure when camping you have npcscan and ur sound in background. :P
Edited by Vallewida on 11/1/2011 1:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
well by all research ive done it says it 6-22+hours i wish theyd put a max on it and u if u see a blood keeper basicly a sihgn take a break so idk ive been hunting it for i say 2days now in hops of finding it if u guys know anything about it plz plz reply
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
01/08/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Portivitae
Yeah, I saw him there today, he's sitting on the ground. I hope he knows to go up above there.
where did u see him
Reply Quote
61 Undead Rogue
01/07/2012 09:27 AMPosted by Kryptzon
Yeah, I saw him there today, he's sitting on the ground. I hope he knows to go up above there.
where did u see him

Lol that post is from 12 months ago.
Reply Quote
Been waiting for Aeonaxx for almost a month -.- I want him sooo bad! He needs to hurry up lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i was at org ah tonight about 9:40 realm time and he spawned behind me and asked me for a screenshot and autograph
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
i hopeing to get him soon
Reply Quote
tomorrow is sunday... guess whos buying some energy drinks tonight;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]