Stranglethorn Vale Quest line AKA The Raptor

55 Troll Hunter
Lets just all hope so!! Waiting for a random baby raptor drop is such a pain! i just started the quest line, and finding out i dont get to keep my raptor is dissapointing! I mean come on, the baloon quest was easy enough, and who wants a friggin baloon? seriously!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/24/2011 02:39 AMPosted by Amaranthas
Not at all. If you complete the entire quest line that led to her imprisonment in ZG, after you defeat Mandokir and Ohgan (again... lol) in heroic ZG she is there with a quest ! for you to rescue her.

^^^^^^^

You do get to keep her. No hoping required. ;)
Reply Quote
62 Blood Elf Hunter
I want my raptor...I did everything and finished the quest to have it snatched at the end. The quest was not easy and It just doesn't seem right. I want my RAPTOR BACK
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/15/2011 07:25 PMPosted by Halavan
I want my raptor...I did everything and finished the quest to have it snatched at the end. The quest was not easy and It just doesn't seem right. I want my RAPTOR BACK

Try reading the thread.
Reply Quote
38 Human Hunter
So wait...let me see if I can get this straight.

This effing lashtail hatching ZG quest, where I've been trying to have it escape...there is NOT a way to actually escape?

So have I been sitting here getting frustrated for nothing, basically?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
So wait...let me see if I can get this straight.

This effing lashtail hatching ZG quest, where I've been trying to have it escape...there is NOT a way to actually escape?

So have I been sitting here getting frustrated for nothing, basically?

Not for nothing. You gained valuable experience and bonded with your little raptor. When you are stronger, consider going back on a rescue mission. :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
12/31/2011 08:53 PMPosted by Somaholiday

You need to get to the exit out of Zul'Gurub and receive the quest completion status (despite the hatcling not escaping, this happens). Then, as noted, you can return to the heroic level 85 Zul'Gurub later to rescue her.
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Priest
This is just ridiculous.... I was having a bit of trouble finishing the quest (since the hexxer keeps sending me back to the last raptor and I see no way around him). But I've seen a couple youtube videos, read a few articles, and now I find this forum.... all of which are telling me that my efforts are in vain regardless?? If Blizzard DOES read these things, they need to get on this ASAP. I don't want some pet raptor I can buy. I want the baby hatchling I found, saved, and went on quests with. :(
Reply Quote
32 Blood Elf Priest
01/01/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Garoid

You need to get to the exit out of Zul'Gurub and receive the quest completion status (despite the hatcling not escaping, this happens). Then, as noted, you can return to the heroic level 85 Zul'Gurub later to rescue her.

So, we have to wait until we are lvl 85? That is sort of stupid....
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Shaman
I miss my raptor as well...we had so many good times together I literally said "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" when I saw him, I WANT HIM BAAAACKKKK ):
Reply Quote
38 Dwarf Shaman
but sadly I have to wait till 85 I will get him no matter what
Reply Quote
42 Night Elf Druid
At least now I have a reason to strive to get to lvl 85. I want Baby Sharptooth back. :'(
Edited by Rekalie on 6/29/2014 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I want mine back as well. I liked having him around. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]