Weekend Raiding?

85 Blood Elf Mage
Is there any weekend raiding guilds left on this server? Preferably late night?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Yes I saw that. Agar is terrible...almost as bad of a warrior as you. I would never join that guild. Thanks for wasting my time :)
Edited by Meyna on 1/9/2011 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Lol! Another random butthurt dps...

You talk like you've been here for a while, but it doesn't really seem like you've done anything with that time...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
This is an alt I have recently picked up and started playing. I know you and you know me. I have been on this server for 5 years now. I have watched you in Horde Fu with you mediocre lock dps. I watched you level your warrior. I had to listen to "try" and lead raids in Horde Fu with your warrior yelling and screaming that stuff isn't right. Miraculously enough, once you left, Horde Fu began to progress beautifully (not to mention getting on vent was bearable again!).
So I would imagine Dysfuction (btw that name is spelled wrong) is the same. I have been in many guilds over the years. Horde and alliance, casual and serious, and you my friend are nothing special.
I always wondered why you are so snobbish on the game, but I recently saw your picture and determined that it is because you have that syndrome. Dorky and zitty little kid who spents his entire life on the game acting like a donkey's butt to everyone because it makes them feel better. Go outside and get some sun kid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/09/2011 5:03 PMPosted by Meyna
So I would imagine Dysfuction (btw that name is spelled wrong)

I've heard this said before, but I assure you it isn't... lol

01/09/2011 5:03 PMPosted by Meyna
I have watched you in Horde Fu with you mediocre lock dps

You know I out dpsed everyone in that guild by leagues and bounds right?

Who are you anyways cause I really dont think you know me as well as you might think. A lot of what you are saying seems to be from an outsiders perspective, and you're really not comming up as memorable

Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
we post every week? lol are you comming at me?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/09/2011 5:23 PMPosted by Skillmare
Step outside and lose some weight.

I actually have good sir. I have lost 32 lbs since we have last spoken on these forums. That would be why this toon does not have miraculous wotlk achievements. I thank you for inquiring on my health.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/lol

Agar has fanboys lol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We raid on Friday nights, starting @ 10:30PM Server. We are happy to take alts.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
01/09/2011 11:57 PMPosted by Xiic
/lol

Agar has fanboys lol.

I have meet very few people that I would label as 'fanboys'. He mainly leads through

a) the fact that no one else wants to lead/organize
b) yelling

Instead of addressing real issues with himself, he uses ad hominem attacks and dismisses those who disagree with him/ he doesn't like.

You know I out dpsed everyone in that guild by leagues and bounds right?

Apparently you are as good at figures of speech, as you are spelling.
Edited by Amaimbelan on 1/10/2011 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/10/2011 12:49 PMPosted by Amaimbelan
Apparently you are as good at figures of speech, as you are spelling.

I must be pretty good then? lol bro, you are the dumbest kid I've never met, maybe one day you can change this...

I have meet very few people that I would label as 'fanboys'.

That would be because you are the one being labeled as a fanboy, because YOU have apparently been stalking me.

He mainly leads through yelling

See this is what is really giving you away, I know for sure you havnt been pugged into a group of mine, nor have I played with you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
b) yelling

I do not recall yelling when I pugged a ToGC Insanity run with him a few months ago.
As a matter of fact, he was rather, low-toned really.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<Masses to Ashes> is a weekend raiding guild on Ner'Zhul Horde side looking for a few good players to fill its 10 man raid.

Currently we are 2/12 and we are looking for a few experienced players who know their class well and are willing to put the time and effort in to push progression. These are core positions and you will be expected to maintain solid attendance and be consistant with your performance in raid.
Raid Times: Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 8:30 - 11:30 PST
Our current dps needs are:

Hunter
Warlock
Mage - Fire
Shaman- resto
Priest- Shadow
Paladin- Holy
Druid- Resto

Please contact us further if you have any other questions.

Contact Info:
Ragegasm (GM) - ragegasm#1475
Bunnikins (Co-GM) - failbunni#1907
Yaretzi (Officer) - juju#1284

Or apply for your raid spot at: massestoashes.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]