TB

So I'm farming cloth around various questing areas in TB and I swear I got attacked by every red nametag I ran into. It was like a steady stream of people in horrible pve gear feeding me free honor and always one at a time, with like 20 seconds for me to soul harvest in between. What is the deal? Doesn't anyone just do their dailies anymore? and why do they rez and try again, and always one at a time, when they're so bad? Is it so hard to gang up with the other scrubs and make it interesting?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
PvP in the PvP zone?!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I envision a post next week by Vitriol along the lines of "WTF horde why you gotta 4v1 everybody?!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/09/2011 7:19 PMPosted by Prodigiosus
I envision a post next week by Vitriol along the lines of "WTF horde why you gotta 4v1 everybody?!"

Hot damn. We gotta get you to Vegas and quick.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
TBI
uniform you so cute
Reply Quote

Woah there buddy don't jump the gun. You gotta wait for it. Also its still happening, I'm actually starting to enjoy it. Feels a little like eating chips. You eat one, and then theres another, and another, and another.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/10/2011 6:43 PMPosted by Vitriol

Woah there buddy don't jump the gun. You gotta wait for it. Also its still happening, I'm actually starting to enjoy it. Feels a little like eating chips. You eat one, and then theres another, and another, and another.

Then you eat them all, and you're left sad and craving more.
Reply Quote
Aww...

now you bummed me out...

='(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/09/2011 10:22 AMPosted by Toldrude
PvP in the PvP zone?!

PVP IN A PVP ZONE!?!!?!! Thats the craziest thing i've ever heard by far. Heard it's hard to kill ppl as a lock <3
(and if u feel like saying what i think someone would say its terribly hard to kill someone as a paly lololololol <3<3)
Edited by Infamousqt on 1/18/2011 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

This happened in duelotar a couple days ago when caelock from tbi was complaining about us 3v1'ing him and hes like u cant 1v1 meeeee heres what i said "im resto get ovr it and the other person is a healer get ovr it again, and so we invited one person who could actually dmg cuz he was dps believe it or not so dont break ur back trying to get ovr it, all i have to do is roll blooms and regrowth when clearcasting is up and go bear when u try to mana drain me." so he started %%%%(bet u cant tell what that word it :O ) talkin and my buddy weavethief 1v1'd him and lost 10k hp total and we didnt see caelock again.
Edited by Ubrdruid on 1/18/2011 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I only ever do my dailies out there, unless I get jumped by someone. Since I don't pvp and don't have pvp gear, I usually die. But meh, dailies ftw!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
TBI
guys... c'mon.

On a realm where the numbers are so imbalanced this was to be expected. This happened in the beginning of wotlk all the time. It only tapered off at the end because alot of people either stopped playing or was lvling alts. Having not played at a lvl cap around vanilla or BC, I can imagine this sort of thing happened at the end of both of those as well.

But now? IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD BRAH! There's all sorts of new places for the horde to gank you. They can gank you in the beautiful underwater world of Vashj'ir. Hell, Black with the weird B on the first day was sitting in vashj'ir with some healing getting some last enjoyment out of his Shadowmourne. New TB dailies? Of course you're getting ganked there. That's like being at a bar during last call and having more than a fair share of falling down drunk girls to take home.

Now remember this is a pvp server so.... this is all to be expected. (This is not a qq post btw I've expected the ganking). But listen don't worry, in another 2, 3 years when we're in a lame duck period between the next expansion we'll have some peace again. Until then though watch your backs!

BTW Samba if you're reading this, I fapped to screenshots of your toon last night. Just saying.
Reply Quote
01/18/2011 6:58 AMPosted by Infamousqt
PvP in the PvP zone?!

PVP IN A PVP ZONE!?!!?!! Thats the craziest thing i've ever heard by far. Heard it's hard to kill ppl as a lock <3
(and if u feel like saying what i think someone would say its terribly hard to kill someone as a paly lololololol <3<3)

OMG MY CLASS IS SO UNDERPOWERED AND YOUR CLASS IS SO OVERPOWERED AND I STILL LASTED 0.0000000034562 seconds CAUSE I"M SO AWESOME AT MY CLASS AND YOUR BAD!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Hey Vit, Farming cloth in TB = fail, there's your problem.
highest level mobs lowest droprates.

Pro tip #114568
The Troggs in Deepholm.
Stone Trogg Geomancer - Stone Trogg Berserker - Needlerock Rider - Location
Get yourslef a couple of Potion of Treasure Finding
Ill let the rest speak for itself.

Best doing it with an arms warrior quicker killing and self healing you can make up to 10k gold p/h if 2 of you go with empty bags. The respawn rate is !@#$ing insane.

Or the alternative is to fish in DMF when the event is on!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
From my latest reports, the population between alliance and horde is now pretty close. I have been running realm census since I cam to Vashj over 3 years ago (don't ask me why) and its at the closest I have ever seen it.

Shadowtirs: STOP HELPING THE NOOBS!!! :P
I say let them QQ, makes for a much more enjoyable hatred between Alliance and horde.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
FYI. Don't visit TB when I'm around.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
TBI
From my latest reports, the population between alliance and horde is now pretty close. I have been running realm census since I cam to Vashj over 3 years ago (don't ask me why)

[quote="44271163271"]From my latest reports, the population between alliance and horde is now pretty close. I have been running realm census since I cam to Vashj over 3 years ago (don't ask me why)

how?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]