Lightwell suggestion?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't play a priest, so forgive me if this is a stupid idea. But, I notice a lot of holy priests having to vent about dumb people not clicking the lightwell. So why not make it a passive heal? More like the ones in 5m ToC that heal random people within range for a decent amount. That way it'd make the priests happy and possibly save some lives?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
That's a retarded idea, lightwell is good if you don't have retards especially in a raid on demand heals not lol random rng
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Holy priests should be hugged for the complete lack of people who hit a lightwell. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy when i see someone dps actually hit it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Lightwell is rewarding when used correctly.
even if people dont use it I know like 2-5 people in my raid who will use it before the CD is up.

disc is king anyway, dont let WOL meters fool you.
Edited by Gumburculeez on 1/9/2011 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Priest
Can't wait for that 208% buff to shield, 238% on ourselves ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i got the herp from gleigor's lightwell back in the day. I'll never click it again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]