Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Elitist> A tight knit group with the belief that raiding should be a mature, fun, social experience. Our guild caters to older people with limited time to play, but who want to see content. We expect our guild members to be prepared for content, and to put forth their best effort.
We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking individuals who raid to see new content, without spending 5 days a week raiding. We have a focused and dedicated raid core, but we do not treat raiding like a second job. Most of our players are over the age of 21, have families/jobs, and we emphasize a positive, constructive approach towards improving gameplay.
Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our members, and our member's time. We understand if people occasionally have to miss raids due to RL obligations. We never resort to insults or obscene language as a means of correcting mistakes. That being said, we do expect that people show up to raids and be committed to putting forth their best effort. Our members often have responsibilities that limit the amount of time they have to play, so we make the best use of that time.
- Currently looking for Feral Druid, Resto Shaman, Enhance Shaman, and Disc Priest.
- All exceptional apps will be considered.
- Our raid times are between 7:45pm-11:00pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays.
- Applicants should be properly geared, gemmed, enchanted, and ready with consumables.
- A solid understanding of your class, and well-read up on raid encounters.
- Mature, sociable, easy to get along with, and will follow instructions.
- Working Vent and have good latency/FPS.
- Able to attend at least 11 out of 12 raids.
Website is at elitist.guildlaunch.com.
Any in-game questions should be directed to Gankpsycho.
Edited by Gankpsycho on 5/29/2011 8:34 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.