[A] Aegis Recruitment

85 Night Elf Druid
Well, we don't have a dedicated boomkin at the moment...

Feel free to talk to me in-game with questions. We're usually wary on people who realm transfer or faction change. You can also apply at http://aegis-domain.com/Forums if you want.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Healzorz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
We could still really use some healers.

If you have questions, please feel free to pester me here or in-game.

You guys're having the same issue A side that we are. Blizz. Please make healing EZ mode again, so we're not having to pull teeth / sell off firstborn children / give blood / sell extra organs to find any. Please. I beg you. *cries* I GAVE YOU MY KIDNEY FOR ASTRII LAST WEEK DAMN IT! *holds onto stitches* I only have one left...and I need it...even though I'm dead and don't need to pee *whimper*.

For serious, though. Bump for a most excellent group of people (Urth. I am still very much disappoint you gave up Kaldorei goodness for Dog fur. Dogs should not be able to turn into cats! What mockery is this!?)
Edited by Vaedaestol on 2/8/2011 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BUMP!
Reply Quote
65 Undead Mage
Would you be interested in hunter that has 12/12 norm experience? I am leveling an alt atm and looking for a guild that would fit my raiding schedule. I should be full 346 by the end of the next week, just wondering if you are indeed in need of an experienced hunter
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
We've got like 3-4 consistent hunters.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Not all of them are full time. We're always willing to look at exceptional applicants.
Reply Quote
65 Undead Mage
Alright, thank you I will contact one of the officers/post on your recruitment forums once i believe i can contribute to your progression.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BUMP

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Someone with power torrent over there should post that up on neurtal AH or if ya have a horde toon ill give him gold =D got lots hit me up
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'll try to find you in-game on my Horde.
Reply Quote
Well, I tried applying to the forums, but the code written out on the toilet paper was really hard to read and it locked me out from too many failed attempts, so I'll reply to here.

I'm assassination specd, 31/3/7, just bought the last upgrade I can get with JP, and I'm starting to look at raiding. Heard some good things about Aegis, and if you guys are still looking for some mDPS and would be willing to let me have a go, I'd like to try raiding with you.
Edited by Anayan on 2/24/2011 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Your account is activated Anayan.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How much would one of you give me landslide for?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You tempt me...
Reply Quote
Doooo eeeeeeeeeet Nynna!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^ Truff
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
02/26/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Çråig
How much would one of you give me landslide for?

Your soul for all eternity. And that Care A Lot...really doesn't care.
Edited by Todne on 3/2/2011 8:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/01/2011 3:07 AMPosted by Nynna
You tempt me...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]