Is Winterborne still around?

16 Human Mage
I played on KT back in vanilla and beginning of BC as a member of Winterborne, then went on to other pastures (they seemed greener, but they weren't); any Winterborne members still around?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
OOB
I'm pretty sure a good decent number of them went to start a guild again off server. However, I could be mistaken.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Fabled is correct.

Lightnthdark just recently transferred off to a different server where they will be trying to get the old group started again. I would have to look up what server though :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
OOB
Winterborne is on Arygos now.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/lightnthdark/advanced
Reply Quote
16 Human Mage
Awesome, thanks for the information!
Reply Quote
59 Human Death Knight
WTB Shevik, Burd, Shemav, Geosam, and many others. Had so much fun raiding with those guys in vanilla. Gryphyn? Sinner? Anyone stilll around?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
This was just nice to see... I can update on a few of the super old time folks -

Shev - playing on an RP server now, the big dork, he loves it.

Urgele(Scooter) - one of the reasons I xferred to Arygos was to play with him, did for a few months but sadly he didn't like how Cata has played out so far and has left the game for the time being.

Mehlana(Mehlie) - Will never pick up the game again, lost any desire to play after coming back for short time in Wrath.

Cyonis - posted on our forum just before Cata that he was returning, whether he has yet or not I'm not sure.

Geosam, Shemav, Burd, Gryph, Sinner... man I miss those guys, but alas haven't heard a thing from any of them since BC. :(

I was Aoibheal, back in the day... just throwin' that out there. Fond memories! <3
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Nice to know people back in the early years of the game enjoyed Winterborne as much as I did in Wrath. Some of the late generation WB members transfered to Arygos mid ICC, where Winterborne was reformed shortly before Cata came out.

I hope you can get in touch with those you didn't had the chance to talk to yet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Burd xfered to a EU server to fit his schedule better I believe. Gryph still plays somewhere on his horde druid under a differenentname, and sinner not sure what happpened to him. I believe he was with Vendetta for a bit and thats the last I know
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Is Vendetta still around? I was with them from vanilla to bc before I took time off from the game.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
No they aren't.

Sinner left to a different server long ago. In TBC. I kept in touch briefly but don't even know if he still plays.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just returned to WoW and I'm in the process of applying to Profit on KT. I was trying to remember all of the guilds I've been in through the years and I JUST remembered WB. Some of the best days/nights in WoW were spent in the Winterborne family; lots of laughs. You guys still around? Miss you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
On the off chance that anyone still checks this. Anyone remember me? Lifetime (lock!). I miss you all!
Sinner, now there is a name I remember
I remember you alurym

p.s. Also known as Wolfyy the druid

I
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
On the off chance that anyone still checks this. Anyone remember me? Lifetime (lock!). I miss you all!
I remember you alurym

*hits with broom* BACK TO YOUR CAGE!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I remember you alurym

I

Lifetime! Good to see you are still around!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I remember you alurym

*hits with broom* BACK TO YOUR CAGE!

You weren't in WB were you gero? shoo!

Lirin, wow, long time no see, and to see you are still in Kinsmen, wow. I almost forgot about that old guild of mine
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I remember a Lifetime, but not from WB.... ohai
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
OOB
I am still going to hit you with the broom, the WoW gods command it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I remember a Lifetime, but not from WB.... ohai

That is because I was in Kinsmen at the start of BC

IN fact, here is an old old pic of SSC with Kinsmen.

http://www.wastchak.org/WoWScrnShot_090607_220946.jpg
Edited by Lifeunleashd on 5/12/2013 10:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]