A <Kiss My Astranaar> is now recruiting!

85 Night Elf Druid
Are you unhappy with your guild? Do you wish your guild was a little more sociable and fun? Well, come to us!

KMA is made up of a lot of Ravencrest'ers, but also a couple transfers from Icecrown and Nordrassil. We make up a wonderful group of people that are achievement *%%!%s, and have a great, drama free guild. As of 01/09/11 we are a level 8 guild, striving for all of the awesome perks. Eventually, we plan to raid, but now our priorities are getting all of our good people leveled up! You know you want them guild perks! ;)

If you'd like more information on KMA, or an invite, please whisper (or in game mail) myself, or one of my officers (listed below) and we will be more than happy to help you out!
- Carebear

Our current Officers are :
Ankaa/Lie/Vectorwolf/Vahlona
Carebear
Sumak
Kagearashi/Mizuwarri
Anatori

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Fun group of peeps. I'm happy to have joined, and if your looking for a good guild, might check us out!
Reply Quote
Just a little update about us -

As of 2/17/11, we're half a bar away from a level 12 guild! We want you! Feel free to speak to anyone in the guild in game or shoot a mail to an officer!
Reply Quote
Oh Sh--...Maeume is a Worgen.
Reply Quote
72 Gnome Death Knight
Nearly Guild Lvl 13 now =) with Guild achievements going on.. come check us out!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Bump for awesome guild, level 13, with over 200 members. We want YOU!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Where did you ever come up with that name? :)
Edited by Levelhead on 4/23/2011 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
We're not new, to be honest. The guild leader made it up as an alt for those of us who played Horde and wanted to play alliance. This was in early 2008. We didn't steal the name from Kiss My Aspect.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Also, Linkus, contrary to belief, I am not the guild leader.

ALSO, level 15 guild. We're that awesome ^.^
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Lvl 16 actually...

=)

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
almost level 17, and we want some new faces! :)
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warrior
Hey what about me im new 8(
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warrior
GL of this guild thinks I'll be the death of her when the zombie apocalypse happens.

My combo of Frostmourne and Master Sword say otherwise.

Dont make me bring my Lock back to this server and serve you Link.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
DING! Glvl 18 now!! Extra 10% JP's for all :)

Its a good time to get on board!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
An update, and bump :

We merged with *most* members from Path To Glory. The others that we didn't merge with started their own guild. *shrug* good luck to them.

We still want members! We're super excited because our player base has expanded, and we can do stuff as a guild now :D Plans in the making for more raiding, and just off beat, fun stuff to do :)

Talk to me or anyone else in the guild to join. We're really awesome, Honest!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Holy Crap this forum is old. Lemme take a crack at this again! Hi! I'm Dendraphobia, formerly known as Carebear and Maeume.

If you're looking for a fun, social guild then KMA might be the place for you. We went through some hard times in Cata as a lot of other guilds did, but we are back and want to bring in new blood. Raiding is in our future, but it's not the only thing to do end game in Pandaland, so it's not our primary focus right now. We do not discriminate as far as who joins, but there may be a lot of F-bombs dropped. Mainly by me. Did I mention I am the honorary role model of the guild?

Anywhooooo...Level 25 guild, all the perks, friendly people, guild bank stacked with cash. But you don't get any cash for joining. Maybe a cookie.

If you folks are interested in knowing more about us, feel free to message myself, or Lie/Vectorwolf/Ankaa/Collide/Vectorwulf/Vahlona or Kagearashi ( The GM) on his many alts as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for having a decent amount of people on this evening :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]