No Longer Being Updated

RRP killed heroic (lol) Shannox but then wiped a bunch on Heroic Lord Ryolith.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being that our forums are dead, I'd like to volunteer to start updating it on a somewhat regular basis. I have limited time but I believe it would be well spent updating our progression thread.

I'd rather do some spreadsheet style document as opposed to the one already in use here in this thread. So, with that being said, keep an eye out for the link to the document. Also, who do I need to speak to about getting ownership to this thread? :D
Edited by Paladan on 11/19/2012 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
TMC is 2/6 MSV thus far.
Edited by Paladan on 11/19/2012 10:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, I got a document set up for now. I only added the guilds that I am familiar with in terms of their progression. The document can be found below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao0pxy3c7csmdFo4MjN3cGxrVTRJRFdfTndrQVdkQnc

If you want your guild added please make a post and let me know. I will update accordingly.

FYI, I will allow guild runs that have a majority of members from your guild. For example, in 10 man at least 8 must be from the same guild. In 25 man at least 20 must be from your gild. If it is a joint effort between two guilds please state that.
Edited by Paladan on 11/20/2012 12:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Update Ledger 11-20-12

Added TDL, Jaded, and RRP to the progression spreadsheet.
Edited by Paladan on 11/20/2012 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also, can someone report this post for sticky so that I can obtain ownership. I cannot seem to figure out how /bad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]