Lol patch inc.

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm bored at work so lets have a discussion! Obviously we can't keep the trolls out but it's all good.

I'm concerned about the following:

-Feral damage buffs
-DK's NS dropping desecration
-Nerfing smoke bomb and combat readiness for rogues

Things I think are awesomesauce (warning, very opinionated):
-Holy and prot pallys get rebuke
-Warriors losing some mobility. With all healers getting full cleanse now they seemed to have too much.
-Ring of frost nerf
-Lock's drain mana is gone
-I just respecced my alt drood to feral. Way too much fun

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Nerf everyone but druids imo. That is all.

On a serious note, the bleeds have already been nerfed some, no need to make us worthless. Mages needed nerfing for sure. I am almost complete on my Resto PVP set just in case feral is ruined.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
This is what specifically upsets me. (pvp related)

Berserk (instant Mangle proc) now has a new Spell Alert identifier. In addition, Berserk no longer breaks Fear or makes the druid immune to Fear.

Now back to being chain feared by locks... QQ

Rake damage has been reduced by 10%.
Rip damage has been reduced by 10%.

/sadface

Ring of Frost: Radius shrunk to 8 yards, and inner "safe" radius is now 4.7 yards (exactly matching graphic). Dispelling the effect of Ring of Frost will now make the target immune to being refrozen for 3 seconds. If a second Ring of Frost is cast by the same mage while the first is still active (via Cold Snap), the first will now disappear and cease functioning.

/happyface
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Charge now shares diminishing returns with stun effects.

i died a little inside
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
lol I think druids are fine as is. to bad we lose mana drain Resto Shamans and holy pallys are gonna be soooooooooooooooo boring to fight in arenas now.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
How about shamans losing bloodlust ... sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]