Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/17/2011 1:16 PMPosted by Fordprefect
How about level 60 epics? I got one of those. =P

I got this FABULOUS dressing gown from the night elves

I bet it looks smexy on you too. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds lastnight, after weeks and hours of farming.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I've gotten the troll sword after 130 or so solves, Vrykul axe, NE chestpiece, and Orc Helm. Got the Tol'vir ring after about 15 solves (my second rare of that race) and the NE trinket after about 180 solves (about 90 solves between my second-to-last NE rare and that one). A staff would be nice since we haven't gotten an epic non-hit off-hand to drop for us, but no luck on that yet.

While the arena weapons are definitely great, I feel like the BoA weapons would give me motivation to finish leveling my other characters, as they'd have an epic as soon as they hit 85.

01/14/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Joeshmoedrud
Yeah but that would be what they call a trash epic lol. Useless to even twinks because you can get a green from cata for an 80 that's better.

Not quite useless. Is there a better weapon for the 70-74 twink bracket?
Edited by Forntoth on 2/10/2011 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have the destroyer of worlds. However, this is just an alt. I got it on my druid originally.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I have the 1h axe, the shaman headdress, and the caster ring from Tol'vir. Been trying for the dwarf staff and NE trinket... no luck so far.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Got my Professor title yesterday, but i still need Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan for my warlock toon. Also got Ring of the Boy Emperor and Tyrande's Favorite Doll on my bank, im going to give these to my warlock. The other rares i got from archeology is just a trash.
Edited by Achasgeredir on 3/20/2011 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Working almost exclusively in Kalmidor, I've gotten the tolvir ring and the normal collection of useless/low level rares. I have all 6 of the useless night elf rares and about 150 commons, still looking for the trinket.

Can't complain about the ring, though. I have 6 toons who can use it or who will be able to use it sometime, so its like 6 epics for me.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have Staff of Sorcerer-Thane, Ring of Boy Emporer and the Professor title. Only thing I dont have that I want is the mount recipe. Actually the only items I dont have are 3 TolV and 2 Nerubian rares. So until they put some new stuff out there I'm probably done with archy for now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I have Zin Rohk, and the bearded Axe so far as weapons go. I got my Prof title in january so i havent actually tried for anything else.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Ive been going for 2 weeks straight now, thank god they added gold to the commons to vendor. Ive completed 305 Night Elf, Still no Doll. 110 Tol'Vir.. No sword, Staff, or Mount. Though I have gotten the Vial of the Sands recipe. 120+ fossil (bleh) . All I am trying for right now is the Doll and the Staff. Either of which I think will drop any time soon. With everything I have completed just in Kalimdor between Night elf, Tol'vir, Dwarf and Fossil, its nearing the 600 mark. Im very frusterated and want to give up. but I wont.
Edited by Ginadentata on 4/16/2011 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]