How do I create a macro for..

64 Tauren Paladin
Blessing of Might
Seal of Insight and Righteous Fury... so I can just click one thing instead of 3?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Going out on a limb here....

Maybe...

#showtooltip
/castsequence Seal of Insight
/castsequence Righteous Fury

You gotta click the button twice, as I'm not entirely sure if they share the global cooldown or not. If not, then

#showtooltip
/cast Seal of Insight
/cast Righteous Fury

Will cast them both simultaneously.

To cast Avenging Wrath and Hand of Salvation on myself I use

/castsequence Avenging Wrath
/castsequence Hand of Salvation

That works for that, they share global cooldown, I click the button twice and I'm good, should work for you too!

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2011 1:44 PMPosted by Runic

/castsequence Avenging Wrath
/castsequence Hand of Salvation

That works for that, they share global cooldown, I click the button twice and I'm good, should work for you too!

why do you have to click twice?

i had two trinkets, divine plea, arcane torrent, avenging wrath, divine favor, and guardian of ancient kings on a 1 click macro. i think your issue there is avenging wrath is not on the gcd, instead of using /castsequence, just use /cast

my macro was like this
/cast Guardian of ancient kings
/use 13
/use 14
/cast Arcane Torrent
/cast Divine Plea
/cast avenging wrath
/cast Divine Favor
one click

TO the OP, all those abilitiesDO share GCD, so as the above poster said you will still have to click 3 times, so i would use this
/castsequence Blessing of Kings, Seal of Insight, Righteous Fury
Edited by Sikmode on 1/8/2011 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/cast blessing of kings
/wait 1.5
/cast seal of insight
/wait 1.5
/cast righteous fury
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/08/2011 10:01 PMPosted by Pyraedine
/cast blessing of kings
/wait 1.5
/cast seal of insight
/wait 1.5
/cast righteous fury

This probably won't work. The macro will stop after the first click when Blessing of Kings invokes a GCD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/cast blessing of kings
/wait 1.5
/cast seal of insight
/wait 1.5
/cast righteous fury

This probably won't work. The macro will stop after the first click when Blessing of Kings invokes a GCD.

This. You used to be able to do:
#showtooltip
/cast Blessing of Kings
/in 1.5/cast Seal of Insight
/in 1.5/cast Righteous Fury

But they removed that. Blame Affliction Warlocks, seriously.

As it is multiple spells that invoke the global cooldown, you cannot quite macro it as you're asking. You can do:
#showtooltip
/castsequence [reset=3] Blessing of Kings, Seal of Insight, Righteous Fury
I believe that's the reset value you want, at least. You'll have to click it three times, but it's one button. Personally I prefer shift mods, so I don't have to loop through sequences.
Edited by Garrus on 1/8/2011 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
/castsequence [reset=3] Blessing of Kings, Seal of Insight, Righteous Fury

reset=3 will reset the castsequence after 3 seconds. You don't need a reset condition on this macro unless you're not going to click through the full sequence.

/castsequence Blessing of Kings, Seal of Insight, Righteous Fury

Will continue to cycle through the three spells, once spell per click.
Edited by Císsa on 1/8/2011 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
I believe Cissa has the best one for you. WoW likes to keep it to one press for one action in their macros. As well, I believe they removed the ingame method for adding any delay. Think the idea was to avoid bots doing repetitive crafting/farming/killing ect.

Protection Paladin Leveling Guide - http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/pc/articles/101423.aspx
Edited by Grymdal on 1/9/2011 5:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You could also use pally power, which is all this is really good for :\
Reply Quote
How would I write a macro that puts hand of sacrifice on the target, targets me and casts divine protection?

Is it
/cast hand of sacrifice
/target preditorr
/cast divine protection
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/09/2011 5:41 AMPosted by Preditorr
How would I write a macro that puts hand of sacrifice on the target, targets me and casts divine protection?

Is it
/cast hand of sacrifice
/target preditorr
/cast divine protection

Divine Protection, if I remember correctly, is off the GCD, so it should go first.

In any case, there's no need to target yourself, as the target for Divine Protection is always Self.

So,
/cast Divine Protection
/cast Hand of Sacrifice
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/08/2011 1:30 PMPosted by Muddy
Blessing of Might
Seal of Insight and Righteous Fury... so I can just click one thing instead of 3?

Use cast modifiers... although I can't figure out why clicking a one hour buff, a 30 minute buff, and an inifinite buff is really that hard to do.

#showtooltip
/cast [modifier: alt(You can use more than alt, like shift or control)] righteous fury; seal of insight

There is probably a way to do three in one, but I have only used two so far.

01/09/2011 5:41 AMPosted by Preditorr

Is it
/cast hand of sacrifice
/target preditorr
/cast divine protection

Hand of Sacrifice wont kill you anymore. Also, you don't need to target yourself to cast Divine Protection.

/cast hand of sacrifice
/cast divine protection
Edited by Mazaltoff on 1/9/2011 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/09/2011 7:48 AMPosted by Mazaltoff

Hand of Sacrifice wont kill you anymore.

That doesn't matter. Since Divine Protection is on a 1-minute (40 seconds talented) cooldown, we may as well make full use of it. The main healing strategy at the moment is combining it with Hand of Sacrifice. Healing you don't have to do is healing you don't have to do, regardless of the danger to yourself or our passive self-healing.
Reply Quote
THANKS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]