Winterhoof Mount & Pet Collectors Census

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Update: (1/15/11 - 6:35am)
Got Mr.Grubbs on my priest. Bringing the tally up to 131 on my priest. 133 total.

Update: (1/13/11)
Kalren here. Got 3 more pets today. Working on getting another as well.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/profile.asp?user=neverfinal#col
http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collection.php?id=36925

I try to keep them all on my priest but there are a few that cant be obtained on one character. Like the Jouster pets (Have to choose between 2) and the Moonkin Hatchling (Horde/Alliance). I got a new one yesterday. The Landro's Lil XT. Its separate from the other Lil XT from the Blizz store.

Id have plenty of other mounts too if I had kept collecting after the 100 achievement. My time playing is a bit limited and with nothing to work towards I just stopped trying to get them. I still run Kara every week as it only takes 10 mins at most. Other then that I dont really do much mount collecting. Im still an avid pet collector though.
Edited by Kalari on 1/15/2011 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Nice collections!

I managed to get the Shale Spider pet on my hunter last night, however she is not my collector. ^.^ Im just happy I have a little pet to match my purple Shale Spider, Squee. :) I also got the Fossilized Raptor on Gum, bringing his collection to 110! :)

I updated the list to include the changes and to add to some collectors I met in game. Most of the collectors listed are Hordies, but that's because I play Horde and only have a chance to talk to Horde collectors (for the most part). So if you know any Alliance collectors feel free to post their names!

I also cut the list down to top 10, and we now have our top 10 spots filled. In order to get in the top 10 you need 88 or more mounts, and 94 or more pets. If you are currently on the top 10 and are bumped off the list, your name will enter the honourable mention's category.
Edited by Gumballs on 1/15/2011 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I have been around a long time, so I have to say I enjoy owning a White Stallion. It was taken out very early and most people that had epic mounts at the time traded them in for the armored version.

http://www.wowwiki.com/White_Stallion_Bridle

http://www.wowwiki.com/Old_School_Ride
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I have 103 mini pets but only 64 mounts.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Edited the list again to include Volathis's pet collection as well as updated my own. Snagged both the Broom and the Elementium Geode on my warrior bringing my collection up to 113. I would include you Akhiro but you're on A52 ;) Still an awesome collection, both spectrals /drool

I wish I had one of the original epic mounts! Sadly I didn't play back then.. my boyfriend did but of course he traded in his little raptor for a fancy one with armor... man he is regretting that now!

And don't worry Akhiro, Anzu and Rivendare will give you their mounts someday! Took me forever to get Raven Lord... man that birdie didn't want me to leave that place lol.
Edited by Gumballs on 1/21/2011 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I have 101 mounts, course the 101st is the Red Dragonhawk, but still.

Only took, maybe a week, maybe a little over a week, of farming H Seth Halls to get Raven Lord, and i got Rivendare's mount on like my 24th-25th run while i was farming AD rep a long while back. Only took maybe 3 runs to get the Swift White Hawkstrider, and i saw it drop again last month when i soloed it to see if i could, a wasted drop cause i had it already and it was just me.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
01/23/2011 4:27 AMPosted by Akhiro
I would include you Akhiro but you're on A52 ;)

Bah. I used to be on this realm, does that count? :(

Hm... not really. But you're the second person I've had who transfered from Winterhoof. Maybe I should add a spot for Transferees? :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm up to 130 pets, and as soon as Blizzard releases the next patch (nerfing some engineering mats requirements) I'll get around to leveling my engineering toon and I'll add those two pets too.

Nice to see some serious pet and mount collectors, I'm kinda surprised at some of the numbers.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
01/24/2011 7:54 AMPosted by Stardusted

Nice to see some serious pet and mount collectors, I'm kinda surprised at some of the numbers.

Oh yeah, I agree. :) I wish I spent more time on Alliance side to meet some collectors, but it's difficult to just see them (if they are on the dragonhawk) now when I'm always in Org.

Anyways, updated the list to include Kaeliandra's mount collection, as well as updated numbers for Rógue's mount/pet collection and Stardusted's pet collection.

Keep you eyes out for collectors in game guys, if you happen to see someone jot down their name and throw it my way :)
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Updated the list to include Butche's collection.

Come on there's got to be more collectors on Winterhoof with close to 100! :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I now have 105 mounts, My most notable ones are....

Fiery Warhorse
Swift Razzashi Raptor
Raven Lord
Swift White Hawkstrider
Twilight Drake
Volcanic Stone Drake
Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher
Dark War Talbuk
Black Drake
Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal
Ironbound Proto Drake
Rusted Proto Drake
Red Dragonhawk
X-53 Touring Rocket
White Polar Bear
Mechano-Hog

My 3 favorite flyers that I switch between riding are the Twilight Drake, Volcanic Stone Drake, and Ironbound Proto Drake.

Favorite ground mount is the Fiery Warhorse.
Edited by Lanik on 1/25/2011 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
120 mounts and 127 pets

My favorite mount is the Armani Ware Bear.

EDIT: More stuffs
Edited by Victorkraven on 3/3/2011 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
I would love to have the Amani bear, I wasn't level capped before they took it out which sucks. And I would also love to have the Fiery Warhorse. I've only seen it drop once when I was in a raid group, before you could bribe people to trading it over with lots of gold. I rolled a 98 and lost. :(

Updated the list with your guys collections which kicked some people off the top 10 list. Anyone who wants to be on the top 10 will need at least 102 mounts and 98 mini pets.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
My mage currently has 125 vanity pets and 82 mounts.

Hopefully this link to my stats works.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/winterhoof/jaemiine/statistic#130
Edited by Jaemiine on 1/29/2011 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I'm up to 109 mini-pets got these 4 over the weekend.

Rustberg Gull
Tiny Flamefly
Guild Page
Brazie's Sunflower Seeds

edit - now at 111 added Strand Crawler & De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion yesterday.

Up to 114 added the following:
Dark Whelpling
A Jubling's Tiny Home
Withers
Edited by Volathis on 2/14/2011 7:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I know Inrem has a ton of mounts and pets. He might be first for mounts.

I'll also be editing my post as I get more.
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
02/01/2011 1:11 PMPosted by Victorkraven
I know Inrem has a ton of mounts and pets. He might be first for mounts.

I'll also be editing my post as I get more.

His armory shows Inrem as having 128 mounts and 117 pets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]