Whats ur wep enchant and what seal do u use?

85 Tauren Paladin
This is for tanking btw. I've always used seal of insight and since Cata my wep enchant has been mending. I haven't had too much trouble holding aggro except a little going against a hunter pulling about 17k. Should I be using seal of truth for better threat and keep the wep enchant I have now for some extra healing? Or should I keep using seal of insight and perhaps put hurricane on my weapon? I was thinking if hurricane procs, that might give me threat from the fast attacks and also heal me for quite a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I recall having complaints from a prot pally with mending on his wep earlier tonight on Maloriak, it only proc'd 3 times throughout the duration of the fight.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I've never paid attention to how often it procs, but lately I've been thinking hurricane enchant + seal of insight could help generate a lot of threat and healing single target assuming it procs quite often.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
proc on hurricane is ridiculous.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]