Lulz <Rampage>

100 Draenei Paladin
<Rampage> the only guild that requires a raid group to do CoC
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sorry I wasn't much help. There was comedy in guild chat that couldn't be ignored. =]
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
pretty sure 2 DMers repeatedly wiped a 10 man alliance group doing it. i guess it goes both ways.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
LOL...wow..I hope this is not true.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
<Mediocrity> The only guild that requires a raid to bring animals to 90% health

edit: Cept Swiz, Kangamangus and Lillianne there cool, and any other that actually played in TBC from <Reflex>
Edited by Symptoms on 1/12/2011 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
bath n body works ^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
/flex
Reply Quote

edit: Cept Swiz and Lillianne there cool, and any other that actually played in TBC from <Reflex>

thats HARSH. I even gave Animals some random gems I had sitting around when I was in <Fresh> and THIS IS THE THANKS I GET? Well if being 'cool' means I have to 1) be an asshat, and 2) be actually good at this game, then damnit, I don't want to be cool.

Edit: couldn't find the words that properly expressed my shock and disgust
Edited by Kangamangus on 1/12/2011 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock

edit: Cept Swiz and Lillianne there cool, and any other that actually played in TBC from <Reflex>

thats HARSH. I even gave Animals some random gems I had sitting around when I was in <Fresh> and THIS IS THE THANKS I GET? Well if being 'cool' means I have to 1) be an asshat, and 2) be actually good at this game, then damnit, I don't want to be cool.

Edit: couldn't find the words that properly expressed my shock and disgust

You don't talk *!## kangamangus, so I will edit my post to clearly state that you are not part of this nonsense
Reply Quote
HAH. JUSTICE. I will surely get %@!! on in gchat for this.

As for the original subject of the post. THANKS <RAMPAGE> for not messing with me while I was doing CoC last night! Though that probably had more to do with the fact that Chrissie was helping us than anything else. < I'm gonna get %@!! on in gchat for saying that too.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

10 or 25 man?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

10 or 25 man?

25 man... we don't come light!

Actually, I have no clue what this thread is about since it's 2 weeks old and posted by a butt-hurt alliance goat.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
No no, you misunderstand Kor, Kor is a wizard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]