[A] Thx For The Honor Chump

85 Night Elf Priest
Whether you are trying to LEVEL UP, or are 85 and want to RAID or PVP, you will feel home in Thx For The Honor Chump. We are a level 25 guild and we are making great steps into the cataclysm content.

We currently have 3 regiments in the guild to help make our guild more successful. Our regiments are sections of the guild who have their own leaders who help to keep you busy with leveling, raiding and pvp. Those leaders set up events weekly and if you want to raid one week, and then pvp in the same week, don't worry, you can do whatever it is that you want to do!

We are proud of our status as being a Kid Free guild, and we are looking for mature (18+) players to help our guild grow. Thx For The Honor Chump is recruiting all levels. We have a 7 tab vault 350+ slot voice server. We are VERY active, and will continue to be. We are a No Drama no Elitism guild.

If you want to join this guild, please send an ingame whisper or email to Estradiol. Please feel free to check out our guild portal website at ThxChump.guildportal.com at any time. I would prefer you have a microphone, and be ready to talk on our voice server. (We use the brand new Teamspeak3, because it is higher quality than vent is, and it uses less resourses than vent, mumble, or skype does. Plus we have 350 slots!) You can download the Client at Teamspeak.com

Thank you! :o)
Edited by Estradiol on 9/11/2011 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Thanks for the wall of text chump.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Thx For The Trolling Chump, lol
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
wall of text.... did not read needless to say
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lawl, both of your guild names crack me up....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Edit the wall of text please. Use the Enter key a few times so it reads better.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Shaman
I saw you guys RP for like 30m last night in trade district. Might wanna add that to your list of things you do.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
How does my guild name crack you up?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
09/11/2011 08:17 AMPosted by Vexlander
How does my guild name crack you up?

You are reading the Recruitment Forums, and your guild is "not recruiting" I just find that funny, that's all...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
We really don't like trolls, and we have all kinds of positive traits, some of which are found below:

Friendly People
Unity Within The Guild
Constant Activity
Kind Words From Guild-mates
=)
Youth Free
Optimistic People
Undeniably Well Organized
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Pretty sure you said 'friendly' or a synonym of it, about 5x in that post.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
That was the point. To ensure people that we are a friendly guild, with friendly people who have friendly ideas, that have friendly outcomes that can only be acheived in a friendly matter.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Lawl, for a second I thought that was bunnychaser from SPK.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
09/13/2011 07:43 PMPosted by Estradiol
Lawl, for a second I thought that was bunnychaser from SPK.

srsly that kid is bad, he took my name.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey Estradiol I don't think blizzard would give Some Prepubescent Kid permission to post on the forums. I think its in the Terms of Service. Ah here we go.

"Forum rules are as followed:
-No racsist comments
-No threats
-No SPK members"

Well I guess this Bunnychaser will be spared the wrath of Thx for the Honor Chump. For now...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
this thread just blew my mind

it's not me but it is me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
this thread just blew my mind

it's not me but it is me?

http://i.imgur.com/bjNo2.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]