Pandaria Paladin Pre Raid Gear Guide (5.2)

100 Human Paladin
Anairam, thank you for updating guide... if you're still working on it, the new blacksmithing weapons once upgraded can provide options for each spec. For prot I'd suggest wicked edge of the planes as an acceptable alternative, the one-handed mace from the set is pretty good for holy I think, and I believe there's a two-handed strength weapon for ret. They might be expensive for a little while but the prices will drop once more of the steel, a daily cooldown, has been created.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
With the focus on Prot pallies stacking Haste and Mastery, I'd advise gearing prot pallies to not ignore the ret section, as it provides a few pieces that are optimal for tanking.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
"It will ALWAYS be up to date with the best pre raid gear no matter the content currently in progress so, visit the guide often!"

I am disappoint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/07/2011 09:52 AMPosted by Anairam
Vanguard's Battletags

Snicker snicker.
Reply Quote

What honor-based shield? There is none.

Malevolent Gladiator's Shield Wall

I stand corrected. Somehow I missed that in my searches. As did many threads on raid tanking gear. Thanks for pointing out a very acceptable option.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Does the list on the first page of this post still apply to 5.4?

If not, anyone have a link to a list for protection paladins please. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
With timeless gear, is this still necessary?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]