Pandaria Paladin Pre Raid Gear Guide (5.2)

85 Human Paladin
For Ret:

Phantom Armor - SFK - Lord Waldon

Apparently this item was bugged to show up as mail for plate wearers because in normal SFK the item is mail (since at level ~20 paladins/warriors can't wear plate yet), but this seems to be fixed now.

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Hunter
Nice guide, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Belt of the Ferocious Wolf (Guardian of Hyjal - Exalted), while designed for DPS, is worth mentioning for Protection Paladins after reforging and gemming.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Any way this could include ret gemming, reforging, enchanting? Seems like we would be well under hit/expertise cap after obtaining the BiS items from this list

All in all though, a very good list. thank you
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Holy Set:

ENCHANTS:
Shield - Enchant Off-Hand - Superior Intellect

Patch 4.0.6 notes:
"Enchant Off-Handed - Superior Intellect now increases Intellect by 40, down from 100."

BOO-URNS!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You forgot Eng goggles for all 3 specs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/12/2011 10:07 PMPosted by Toros
Belt of the Ferocious Wolf (Guardian of Hyjal - Exalted), while designed for DPS, is worth mentioning for Protection Paladins after reforging and gemming.

Thank you for the feedback, added!
Reply Quote
68 Human Paladin
Yeah agree on the pvp weapon. Still though this is a nice guide, and saves people the trouble of looking up every individual item themselves. I will use it to finish my sets as a resource over looking up items one at a time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/13/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Brana
You forgot Eng goggles for all 3 specs.

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Guildmaster's Greaves as an alternative for a Holy Paladin.

[/item="Guildmaster's Greaves" /]
Edited by Oberion on 1/13/2011 3:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
The PVP weapon: http://www.wowhead.com/item=67454 has been reduced to lvl 359, not 372, the VilePickle website still hasn't updated yet.

It is still worth upgrading over the mace heroic at lvl 359?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to know if is better stack Haste or Critical in the Retribution build???

Because the sequence of stats is: Strength, Hit, Expertise and the next is what, Haste or Critical???
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice guide,thanks for taking the time to put this together.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
TANKING TRINKETS

Unsolvable Riddle is a good tanking trinket to add to your list for those that aren't lucky with drops. This is something you can steadily work for without RNG.

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?f=3&t=30475&rb_v=viewtopic&start=15

It's like Tia's Grace but an on use cooldown you can save for emergencies. Some tanks may prefer their trinkets to be on use.

EDIT2: You definitely need to add Throngus's Finger to your list.

EDIT: Wonderful list of gear BTW. I will be linking to this often. Thank you for the work.
Edited by Kezmaefele on 1/14/2011 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/13/2011 3:08 PMPosted by Oberion
Guildmaster's Greaves as an alternative for a Holy Paladin.

[/item="Guildmaster's Greaves" /]

Added, thank you!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/14/2011 5:59 AMPosted by Schwerin
Nice guide,thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Thank you!, report to sticky if you like it :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TANKING TRINKETS

Unsolvable Riddle is a good tanking trinket to add to your list for those that aren't lucky with drops. This is something you can steadily work for without RNG.

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?f=3&t=30475&rb_v=viewtopic&start=15

It's like Tia's Grace but an on use cooldown you can save for emergencies. Some tanks may prefer their trinkets to be on use.

EDIT2: You definitely need to add Throngus's Finger to your list.

EDIT: Wonderful list of gear BTW. I will be linking to this often. Thank you for the work.

Thank you for the feedback, items added!
and report to sticky if you like my guide!! :-)
Reply Quote
16 Human Mage
Thx for doing this!
Sticky reported
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
D*%@% of Inimitable Fate - Zone Drop (AH)

I cannot begin to explain to you how amusing I find it that the word filter censors it's own item links.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Drape of Inimitable Fate - Zone Drop (AH)

I cannot begin to explain to you how amusing I find it that the word filter censors it's own item links.

What censor?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]