Pandaria Paladin Pre Raid Gear Guide (5.2)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sticky please
Reply Quote
65 Draenei Death Knight
Pretty lost on why the epic healing chest isn't on here?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2011 10:24 PMPosted by Ellë
Pretty lost on why the epic healing chest isn't on here?

I see what you did there, and the weather is kinda cold nowdays.
Reply Quote
65 Draenei Death Knight
I'm lost what you're talking about ;o; But okay.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
LOL
Great Guide!!
Sticky please
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/14/2011 8:32 PMPosted by Arianord
D*%@% of Inimitable Fate - Zone Drop (AH)

I cannot begin to explain to you how amusing I find it that the word filter censors it's own item links.

LOL
Reply Quote
16 Human Mage
Cool!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Great guide. Nice work. Sticky please
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just like to point out that The 54 crit strike rating and 3% Crit dmg WILL NOT be the meta of choice for rets come next patch once its fixed it will be the 54 Str/3% Crit dmg meta thats being added next patch and same thing for Holy Pallys as their will be a 54 Int meta/3% meta for them
Edited by Xilen on 1/16/2011 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Quicksilver Amulet

is a better necklace than those listed. Has the primary stats most wanted as a holy pally.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Quicksilver Amulet

is a better necklace than those listed. Has the primary stats most wanted as a holy pally.

Added, thank you!
And report to stiky if you like the guide :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

NECK:
Acanthia's Lost Pendant - Zone Drop (Look for it in Trade Chat or AH)
RINGS:
Ring of the Great Whale - Zone Drop (Look for it in Trade Chat or AH)
TRINKETS:
Rainsong - Zone drop!

Are these available yet?

Wowhead reports them all as "not available to players". I think are heroic versions of items which are zone drops in normal mode, but I don't believe they're in game yet.

In the comments section for one of these items someone mentions that a GM said these "will probably make it in by 4.0.6". So I'm guessing they're not currently available. It will be interesting to see whether they actually do show up in 4.0.6.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Theros the idea behind those 3 items was that their was gonna be 2 version of all Dungeon loot a normal and heroic but scapped it before cata went live so now we only know of the normal version and wowhead still has them in the database from when the beta files were datamined
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Tankadin Gear

Neck
Darkhowl Amulet - Halls of Origination - Temple Guardian Anhuur

Ring
Umbriss Band - Grim Batol - General Umbriss
Phosphorescent Ring - Stonecore - Corborus
Ring of Three Lights - Lost City - Siamat
Entwined Nereis - Throne of the Tides - Lady Naz'jar

Trinkets
Figurine - Earthen Guardian Jewelcrafting

Relic
Notched Jawbone Inscription

As far as weapons go, if it's one-handed, has strength/stam and no haste or crit, it's a viable tank weapon. Things like Cookie's Tenderizer (Deadmines, Captain Cookie)and Axe of the Eclipse (Vortex Pinnacle, Altairus) are excellent tanking weapons. Cookie's is also unique in that it has the highest base damage, giving some of our attacks a little more oomph.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/16/2011 4:02 PMPosted by Xilen
Theros the idea behind those 3 items was that their was gonna be 2 version of all Dungeon loot a normal and heroic but scapped it before cata went live so now we only know of the normal version and wowhead still has them in the database from when the beta files were datamined

Yes, this is what I was trying to say. Sorry if it was not clear.

I think [these] are heroic versions of items which are zone drops in normal mode, but I don't believe they're in game yet.

I should also have mentioned that I don't know if they will ever be added. I would love to know for sure. The comment on Wowhead that I mentioned in my post seemed to think that they might be included in 4.0.6.

Either way, the OP might want to update the list and make note that these items are not available.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi!
Are we sure the items are not available?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Tankadin Gear

Neck
Darkhowl Amulet - Halls of Origination - Temple Guardian Anhuur

Ring
Umbriss Band - Grim Batol - General Umbriss
Phosphorescent Ring - Stonecore - Corborus
Ring of Three Lights - Lost City - Siamat
Entwined Nereis - Throne of the Tides - Lady Naz'jar

Trinkets
Figurine - Earthen Guardian Jewelcrafting

Relic
Notched Jawbone Inscription

As far as weapons go, if it's one-handed, has strength/stam and no haste or crit, it's a viable tank weapon. Things like Cookie's Tenderizer (Deadmines, Captain Cookie)and Axe of the Eclipse (Vortex Pinnacle, Altairus) are excellent tanking weapons. Cookie's is also unique in that it has the highest base damage, giving some of our attacks a little more oomph.

Thank you very much for the tips and the gear!
Added everything :-)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ok fail cuz if you a holy pally you need all plate because of Plate Specialization 5% int buff that helps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
also for back Zom's Electrostatic Cloak
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/17/2011 8:28 AMPosted by Thormore
also for back Zom's Electrostatic Cloak

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]