Pandaria Paladin Pre Raid Gear Guide (5.2)

(Sticky)

90 Dwarf Paladin
Not sure if it has been mentioned but Gryphon Rider's Boots I think are the best preraid boots, unless you can get the BoE raid ones from the AH (not sure that really counts as preraid though).

EDIT for ret BTW
Edited by Zamm on 1/26/2011 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
should include Amulet of Tender Breath for Holy set. Good neck piece

Amulet of Tender Breath

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Light Elementium Chestguard

How is this not on here? Will have a gem slot come patch as well.

You also have a few heroic BOE drops listed that aren't real/do not drop. Good luck getting them.

Added, thank you!
Also, the missing BOE drops should be available with the next patch!
Edited by Anairam on 1/27/2011 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tagged
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Not sure if it has been mentioned but Gryphon Rider's Boots I think are the best preraid boots, unless you can get the BoE raid ones from the AH (not sure that really counts as preraid though).

EDIT for ret BTW

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

EDIT for ret BTW

Added, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 6:18 AMPosted by Waxed
tagged

Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
STICKY PLEASE!!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I want to point out for Ret capes:

Due to the insane scaling of Strength, the Hyjal exalted cape actually is more of a DPS increase than most of the capes on the list listed for Ret, as 32 strength is roughly equivalent to 220 Haste or Crit by itself, and of the 346 capes, I think only the Geodarn's Cloak is equal to the Hyjal cape, and loses if the Dodge on the Turtle Wrap is reforged to Hit or Expertise.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
For Prot: Why is Unsolvable Riddle listed on the guide but Mirror of Broken Images isn't? I posted earlier with the suggestion to add Mirror to the list of prot trinkets and my comment was overlooked.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Grats on sticky.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
01/27/2011 11:06 AMPosted by Anairam
tagged

Thank you!

Gratz on the sticky!

Now a question: are the items listed in any ranked order? I ask because some don't appear to be for HOLY.

Also, something you might want to include for HOLY trinkets:

Figurine - Jeweled Serpent
Figurine - Dream Owl

They are BoP JC items that a lot of JC'ers should be able to make pretty early on, and are sickly OP for a L81 item.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Grats for the sticky
Edited by Noivirem on 1/28/2011 9:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
For Prot: Why is Unsolvable Riddle listed on the guide but Mirror of Broken Images isn't? I posted earlier with the suggestion to add Mirror to the list of prot trinkets and my comment was overlooked.

Fixed, thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 2:48 PMPosted by Banhar
I want to point out for Ret capes:

Due to the insane scaling of Strength, the Hyjal exalted cape actually is more of a DPS increase than most of the capes on the list listed for Ret, as 32 strength is roughly equivalent to 220 Haste or Crit by itself, and of the 346 capes, I think only the Geodarn's Cloak is equal to the Hyjal cape, and loses if the Dodge on the Turtle Wrap is reforged to Hit or Expertise.

Added, thank you!
I can´t find the Geodarn's Cloak, please could you link it?
Edited by Anairam on 1/28/2011 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 3:49 PMPosted by Xayton
Grats on sticky.

Thank you :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/27/2011 4:39 PMPosted by Nurzaak

Thank you!

Gratz on the sticky!

Now a question: are the items listed in any ranked order? I ask because some don't appear to be for HOLY.

Also, something you might want to include for HOLY trinkets:

Figurine - Jeweled Serpent
Figurine - Dream Owl

They are BoP JC items that a lot of JC'ers should be able to make pretty early on, and are sickly OP for a L81 item.

Thank you :-)
I´ve added the holy trinkets.
I want to have the gear listed propertly, if you find pieces in the wrong order just let me know and I´ll fix it!.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Good stuff really is gonna help, i needed it ^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/28/2011 10:14 AMPosted by Lightingdeat
Good stuff really is gonna help, i needed it ^^

Enjoy it! :-)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
love it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]