TB pvp

85 Human Paladin
What is funny about this bait and tackle game with the horde is that they always fall for it. Oh, and in case anyone hasn't noticed... I am NOT geared very well and am still taken down very few times. I love being smacked around, when it happens. Oh wait, it hardly ever does. Someone please come smack me around and show me how inferior I am in my terribad pve gear. Please and thank you!!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol, our horde bait ^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Random PvP in Tol Barad (a pvp-oriented zone) is such serious business.

However will we settle our differences?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lol, i hate people that take pvp to serious. I get jumped all the time and lose a lot as im a healer but i cant see hopin on a horde toon to bash other players. Its a game, lets just go meet in tb and have some fun testing eash other's skill. Was epic when i got jumped by a mm hunter today and after bout five min i beat him, thank god he cant heal and my moonfire ate him down slowly. Then I was distroyed by a warrior soon after in about five secs soooo ya. People just need to go have fun in tb and stop taking it so serious as its just a game, you dont really win or lose anything.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
O by the way, to who ever the blood dk we fought in southern tb today, we were amazed by your skills. Was like fighting a mini boss. Was not easy to take you down with like five people beating on you. Hats off to you, sry dont rememeber the name other then a goblem dk starts with a V in the name. But none the less was fun.
Edited by Nashoba on 3/18/2011 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Imo, if Southern TB is taken by either Alliance or Horde and the opposite faction wants to come in and skin kills, farm herbs, farm kills, farm ore, etc.. They should be automatically flagged for pvp.. That way it is riskier for them to do so.. I mean, what is the point of either faction winning if the opposite faction can come in and do as they please. Wow, they can't do dailies but they can do whatever else they would like to do. And in Northern Tol Barad, if you are flagged wait it out if you don't want to be griefed by gankers or pvp'er's. Stop the QQ-ing. I realize that my guildies ^^^^ use me as horde bait.. I am undergeared... Keep my flag up.. And don't QQ when taken down... It is a game... L2P... Have some fun... :)

Until people stop flagging I will be there baiting them into what they think is an easy kill with overgeared backup.. K Thanks!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh, Toast with Pancakes sounds soooooooooo fattening!!! ;-D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Its all in good fun, dude dont take it seriouse. Its both sides poking at each other to break some of the boardom of cataclysm. Guess its "to each his own" kinda thing. Dont read if you are looking for a serious thread or join in the fun of kicking up some dust. Funny how the women in our lil guild talk the most smack though, it funny. Bottom line is its fun and no one is taking it to far and being rude about it so I see nothing wrong with some playfull banter. Let it roll, p.s. where were all the horde pvpers at today, me and a guildie rode around tb for an hour and a half and did not fine one, an off day?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
They're busy trying to find you a dictionary.

Yeesh, that was hard to read.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
lol, my bad. I cant spell to save my life. Ill get a dictionary for next time. Ty for the heads up.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I've seen you around Pryde, but what is unfortunate about that is that... I've see you around...

but not by yourself. Yeah yeah 'sad but true', I could throw that in.... but what I'm missing is... the real action. The adrenaline. The pump, each second, of blood flowing through my veins.

I try to /wave and when... (personally..) I take time out to type out /wave or /lol, it means I'm lonely inside.. and need something more...

like....

I need more people..

or more skill..

so, c'mon now.

I-I-I-I'm on a drug, called Charlie Sheen.

Where's the @*%$'ing Tiger Blood? Does this server even try at "free" honor.... or what.

COME ON.....

Lonely... Defenseless.... Warlock... just tryin to do quests... right?

Please, oh please... take advantage and do something.

Make your name tag red, and pull a move. God it's so boring in tol borad waiting.....

Look at it this way.... consider all the quests available for that day per tol borad.... A free pvp zone... like omg I'm so effin Flaggin.... so effin do something..

Jesus, are you scared of getting your sh*t ruined?

So, Here's how *I* work..... Random_noob_hunter_01 see's me fighting a mob. He feels like his ePeen is big enough to take me on, regardless, and then random_noob_hunter_01 gets ruined because lyk omfg how did he know I was targetting him...

Random_noob_mage_01 feels like his pvp spec/gear is good enough to test the waters, next thing he knows, he's waiting 20 seconds to rez. Was it worth it? I don't know, he doesn't know, now it's on youtube. Is that enough of a reason to stop attacking?

In my book, no. If you're good and can actually earn a kill on me, you'll be rewarded. If you can't, well, you'll be owned for the world to see.

THAT SHOULD NOT BE ENOUGH OF A CHALLENGE TO SCARE OFF 98% OF THE ALLIES. OH BOO HOO YOU WERE OWNED ON YOUTUBE. GET BETTER. Until then, keep playing with me.

Please..... :(

Keep playing with me....

P.S. there are some allies that acknowledge my ability and strictly /wave at me without being flagged/engage. This is sad, but understandable.

P.P.S. Haggar, I doesn't afraid of you. Ever.
Edited by Sayj on 3/19/2011 12:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
These forum's suck ass. If you want the real action, I'll see you ingame.

Idk why my sh*t isn't posting but whatever. I couldn't care less about that these forums. What I care about is the passion of players in the pvp world, so bring it or wait to be rezzed at a graveyard..

See you ingame,
Sayj
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
looking forward to the time we meet. but i dont know how much fun ill be 1v1 as im a healer but i did solo a hunter yesterday wich isnt as hard as i thought.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
;-)

Can't say I have seen you many times! I saw you in the TB battle in the masses of 20 hordies the other day and in the spider area when I was wearing my tier 6 gear. Can't recall many times :-( If you want to meet up somewhere and talk things over let me know ;-) I don't mind a little dot dot fear death every once in a while.

Usually I'm around at night but I am on Eastern time so... that could be why I miss you.

Anyway, I only pvp for fun so when people get too serious I get going. Not worth it when people are taking it too personally.

I've seen you around Pryde, but what is unfortunate about that is that... I've see you around...

but not by yourself. Yeah yeah 'sad but true', I could throw that in.... but what I'm missing is... the real action. The adrenaline. The pump, each second, of blood flowing through my veins.

I try to /wave and when... (personally..) I take time out to type out /wave or /lol, it means I'm lonely inside.. and need something more...

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Yeah I think I've only seen you while TB was going on. =\

I just love to pvp with my lock, but there aren't many takers.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Tb is kinda fun....sorta...not really...naw.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Well TB is kinda the only option at the moment. Unless people start doing WG again, but I don't see that happening unless the devs do something with it to bring it up to date and make it worth it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Toast,
I try to make the boys spell correctly.. They just can't find it in themselves.. I can't be there all of the time to translate.

Hey Sayj,

Are you lonely?? I can give you the number to a good hotline for some help.
Although 1v1 is pretty awesome when there are single opposite factions running around flagged... Running as a large group has it's benefits.. As in, we are not in TB for more than 5 minutes to finish 6 quests. Yeah, pretty awesome right. Have fun waving at people. And I am sure that if Pryde, "Sad But True," sees you all by your lonesome, with his gang of guildies, he won't even attempt to touch you. Because people like you makes us feel bad. Good luck with your YouTube channel. Doubtful that I will ever use a minute of my time to pay it any attention.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Yet, you waste time being a douche on the forum directly at me. Pretty sound strategy you have.

If you don't have anything nice to say, stfu.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]