Hello Blood Furnance, Do you Have Room...

62 Worgen Priest
Or the tolerence of a WoW newb? That's right - Im brand spanking new to all things WoW. I was hoping to find a home here - small population, not really balanced per your Horde / Alliance armies - but hey - I was able to get the lame Worgen names I wanted.

Since I have been here - one week - to be precise - I have not really seen anyone - but when I have - not one person - not one - waived, or said hello - or assisted to help.

Im level 20 now - and I guess in the big of things thats nothing - but I figuered some of these low level players would want to group or something - safety in numbers and all of that.

So, lots of typing later - is this the standard? What should I expect? Should I expect anything at all?

Thanks for your time.

P.S. These bags the vendors sell are 8 slots - but all the stuff I am finding in the field fill them up really fast - are there bigger ones I can purchase?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
There are - bags with more slots - from tailoring - but you probably - can't afford them - right now - unless - a tailor feels - pity for - you
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ROFL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
run, dood!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Or the tolerance of a WoW newb? That's right - Im brand spanking new to all things WoW. I was hoping to find a home here - small population, not really balanced per your Horde / Alliance armies - but hey - I was able to get the lame Worgen names I wanted.

Like any social based interaction the game can get a bit cliquey. My advice is to join a guild in game, and then you will have a connection with some of the players and can get to know people in game. A lot of Guilds spam in Trade chat in the main cities. Or you can whisper me in game and I’ll get you an invite into Integrity. Kendarianx is the GM (Or Scut, Mohillbilly, Kendarianxx are other names of his), we are a very casual guild. With some very old and some very new players. I am not promising everyone will have time for just you, but you will at least get answers to stuff and start seeing people talk back and forth. Possibly even be able to link up with someone leveling at the same time as you.

01/08/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Baskerville

Since I have been here - one week - to be precise - I have not really seen anyone - but when I have - not one person - not one - waived, or said hello - or assisted to help.

Most if they do not know you or you are not in their guild just stay busy with their own little tasks and ignore everyone around them. I have been guilty of that a time or two, or just plain AFK in my case. Once you get known to a few people that might at least break up a bit. Again as above, try joining a guild.

Im level 20 now - and I guess in the big of things that’s nothing - but I figuered some of these low level players would want to group or something - safety in numbers and all of that.

Most of the low levels are just busy trying to level and are actually chatting in other fields (Guild chat/trade chat/ whispers), or are Auction house/bank alts.

So, lots of typing later - is this the standard? What should I expect? Should I expect anything at all?

I think I about covered it. It can be hard for a new player to break through into other areas without joining a guild, or knowing anyone already on the server.

Thanks for your time.

NP

P.S. These bags the vendors sell are 8 slots - but all the stuff I am finding in the field fill them up really fast - are there bigger ones I can purchase?

Tailoring professions have larger (read cost gold) slot bags; there are also larger bags that drop in dungeons. So eventually you will have larger bags. But in the end you will still fill them up to capacity there is rarely ever enough room for everything we want to store or carry with us.
Edited by Kenjona on 1/10/2011 8:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Honestly good choice rolling as alliance because I have been on Blood Furnace since the release of BC and it has just gone down hill on the horde side....If i had a job i would honestly faction change or do a server transfer if it werent for my guild and my friends....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
You don't want to be alliance here. These are not the droids you're looking for.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/17/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Synkz
You don't want to be alliance here. These are not the droids you're looking for.

LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/17/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Synkz

XD LOL

Seriously though, its horde dominated ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Here on Blood Furnace, We care
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
this is cute
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
why is it snowing
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Snow begins as a tiny ice crystal, or even a small speck of dust. When there is a lot of moisture in the air, condensation starts to occur. These tiny drops of condensation start to stick together. If the temperature in the higher atmosphere is cold enough, these tiny drops start to freeze and become ice crystals. This is how ice crystals, and eventually snowflakes, get their varying shapes. The moisture droplets cling and freeze together randomly.
As more moisture collects and freezes together, the drops begin to get heavier and start to fall toward the ground. These ice crystals may pass through several different degrees of temperature changes as they plummet to the ground. This is how they either fall as rain, sleet or snow.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]