/agreed
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm completely missing the irony.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
SRK
01/13/2011 7:55 AMPosted by Velrok
I'm like at least 40% more attractive than you.

You have a big nose, Midwestern haircut, and your elbows are too pointy.

Your complexion is musky, and your voice is crackly.

Mno is World of Warcraft.

Warfarin "2300+" reminds me of Tirix's trade chat "2500+" with 2490 ratings and 2400 prs. Wrath Heroes. stay duelist on nightfall

Not everyone can be a real deal hero, not all apes evolve into Men, some of us ascend to Gods.

Reply Quote
I'm like at least 40% more attractive than you.

You have a big nose, Midwestern haircut, and your elbows are too pointy.

Your complexion is musky, and your voice is crackly.

Mno is World of Warcraft.

Warfarin "2300+" reminds me of Tirix's trade chat "2500+" with 2490 ratings and 2400 prs. Wrath Heroes. stay duelist on nightfall

Not everyone can be a real deal hero, not all apes evolve into Men, some of us ascend to Gods.

@*!@@, I will hot-off you.

Also, crackly voice? Wtf is this #@*#? I'll take the rest of that, even the Midwestern haircut remark, but not that. Not that. You take it back.
Edited by Velrok on 1/14/2011 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
SRK
<Hex> Hot Off.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
SRK
Zyzz informed me that I cannot participate in any said "Hot-Off" that may occur because my Hot is always On.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Well looks like Im going to be around for a bit longer since DCU looks like poop on my pc. Tax time is acoming so hopefully by that point I'll play it on a pc that not a POS
Reply Quote
01/14/2011 3:08 PMPosted by Nmo
Zyzz informed me that I cannot participate in any said "Hot-Off" that may occur because my Hot is always On.

Although the above statement may indeed be the truth I win by default.

I'm mos def hotter than you.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
01/14/2011 11:41 PMPosted by Velrok

Although the above statement may indeed be the truth I win by default.

I'm mos def hotter than you.

Well can one of you "Hotties" shut up and get me a beer? Im gonna be here awhile longer
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
How come anytime a Holy paladin posts anything, it's always "lol holy paladin"?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
01/15/2011 6:23 AMPosted by Thrasius
How come anytime a Holy paladin posts anything, it's always "lol holy paladin"?

LMAO holy paladin
Reply Quote
70 Troll Rogue
01/09/2011 11:34 AMPosted by Killac
I'm having a pretty good time, and haven't set foot really into raids yet due to lack of time and holidays and all that.

However, some things need to change.
Buffs and Nerfs come way to soon and often completely change class mechanics. Holy Paladins had a hotfix that completely changed the way we gain and manage holy power, and it wasn't even announced.
As a healer, I'd like to feel more important to a group. When I get a good group, I spend 90% of my time twiddling my thumbs as things are properly CC'd and focus fired. When I get a bad group, I may as well not even try because as soon as I go to cast anything other than holy light I'm oom. I enjoy to higher difficulty, just not the feeling of being weaker then I was at 85.

Pft, first it was mentioned shortly after it was hotfixed. It did not completely change it. Blizzard didn't think you should gain holy power from your basic heal; which I agree with. Many paladins are still topping charts without coming close to oom. You're still up there Paladins! As for what you are talking about - fall asleep or give up, those are heroics. Entry level to 85 content. Yes CC helps the group take a lot less damage and that's what it is there for. Jump into a raid and see how much fun it is. TAKE THAT THRASIUS..

As for the topic on hand. I have found myself bored already. If I am not PVPing with others or raiding it's just the same old game to me. Jump on, farm some things, troll Shuk and go to bed. It was fun leveling up to 85 and doing heroics progressing through 'new' content, but now everything is a grind besides my few set aside hours a week to raid.

Thank God 3 of their main spells are going cost 10% more mana each eh..?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was totally going to get gladiator if they didnt take titles away from 2's.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Mage
im finding that the "grind" of dailys is boring i do pvp i do lvl alts but really hit 85 and what stand in SW or Org and watch trolls. I found that WoW is no longer "new" to me as i thought the new patch might bring back some excitment (which it did for like 2 days) but i just cant get into it like i use to. Sry Blizz im playing till Nov 11 and im quiting. there is a new mmorpg in town
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
08/02/2011 06:12 PMPosted by Irishinside
im finding that the "grind" of dailys is boring i do pvp i do lvl alts but really hit 85 and what stand in SW or Org and watch trolls. I found that WoW is no longer "new" to me as i thought the new patch might bring back some excitment (which it did for like 2 days) but i just cant get into it like i use to. Sry Blizz im playing till Nov 11 and im quiting. there is a new mmorpg in town

I'll see you there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]