Spawn timer for Sambas

85 Human Hunter
So anyone have an idea on the spawn timer for Sambas, the rare lion in Twilight highlands??
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You have to kill Mufasa first, then the hyenas do the military march and after you kill Scar, bam.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
SAMBA DI JANEIRO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1iclqbNyM
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Sambas is on a 6 hour spawn timer. The only accurate way of knowing when he last spawned is to camp the area. I recommend using NPC scan, or paying attention to general chat.

Really not much you can do, besides ignore the above posters who are ignorant and have no idea what they are talking about,
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Thank you Aldenton, and trust me already ignored their posts, just happy that someone actually responded :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50159/sambas

If this helps at all :-)

Don't fret if you have a hard time finding him, if he were supposed to be easy, he'd be commonly found, which makes tamining him all the more worth while when YOU DO find him :-D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/10/2011 10:04 PMPosted by Aldenton
the above posters who are ignorant and have no idea what they are talking about,

I think you're misreading their motives.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Really not much you can do, besides ignore the above posters who are ignorant and have no idea what they are talking about,

no u

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Uncalled for.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I killed Sambas today after telling all the hunters in the zone he was up. lOL
Reply Quote
01/11/2011 6:00 PMPosted by Popcrn
I killed Sambas today after telling all the hunters in the zone he was up. lOL

Would have been better if you tagged him, kite him, tell people where he is, and kill him in front of their eyes. Ye son.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
if he was killed in hr ago is reg timing is the same? i been looking for him for 5 days now.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
My hunter just tamed Sambas at 6.45am hope it helps
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Sambas was caught 6:15pm server 5/17
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
So a guy random whisp me that the lion is up. So i finish my area and go hunt for it. I found him and the lion locked down. He was a hunter with the pet and he had it frozen. I asked if he would feint death so i could tame it. He said I took to long and he had a buddy coming.... I was like me can't tame? He said yep. To his is great displeasure I began to unload. Poor kitty died, and I have to wait abit more.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
I cannot believe some of you, i mean atleast have some decency... You never kill another hunters "claim" especially on the same faction. And you snotling... you would have never known if the other hunter wasn't nice enough to tell you, and you killed it. You don't kill it because you cant have it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Don't worry I got terrorpine, by hitting the turtle till his caster spell killed the lvl 84 trying to tame him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You Know you should never kill a rare spawn, Those hunters (i'm sure on it) would've paid u aton of money after they tamed it for telling them were sambas was and that he was up
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
^
I know I would.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]