85 Human Warrior
01/20/2011 2:49 PMPosted by Aventh
I thought he was a ginger?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
<Zhaan is OP>
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Hunter
Baelgun was my first server and well there were some nice people and a lot of asshat.

Also everytime I have a Baelgun pug it is a tard.

Failgun sucks!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Baelgun is an amazing place to be, great people all around
Edited by Veloren on 4/22/2011 7:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Man you coulda fooled me, i'm the !@!%, when these dudes talk they be talkin bout meeee
Edited by Excentrikz on 4/22/2011 8:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this sever is still fun for the most part
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
KOTH is soon reaching level 25. I hate the idiots in trade chat who make fun of Knights of the Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
KOTH, Bane, Faytality, And Kings Cross Are Some Of The Best Guilds Ive Seen Among The Servers...We Poke Fun At Bane And KOTH But The Fact Is They Put The Work In And Deserve Their Moment In The Spotlight For Once...Since We All Know Banes Gonna Probably Get ZA/ZG Done As Soon As The Servers Back Up.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I cannot compare to other servers, but the majority of Baelgun would not get past Shannox. I find a few elite players, surrounded by a majority novice group. Maybe this is normal im not sure.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
KOTH and Fatality good?
Reply Quote
5 Human Hunter
I did notice things got better on horde side while things on ally side got a little worse a while back.

Probably just coincidence, but I did hear something about a hor guild disbanding or faction changing at about the same time. Most likely nothin to do with it though.
Reply Quote
20 Human Paladin
The entire server is dead, the game is dying and everyone is quitting. <Bane> kept this server alive, and now it is dead.

RIP

You will learn that no one cares about you.
<Bane> lol, Biggest group of people i have ever carried. EOS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]