Where's the RP?! - A Concise Guide

85 Goblin Shaman
01/19/2011 10:14 PMPosted by Zularimm
Grats abotu, you're the only person with more than one sticky.

Zeyad has two. One on Zeyad and one on Loana.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I can accept that because Zeyad is my homeboy.

/highfive Zeyad
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I like....Beef! ...I ...WANT BEEF!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
What's BEEF?
Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep.
Beef is when ya moms ain't safe up in the streets.
Beef is when I see you... guaranteed to be an I.C.U.

One more time...

What's BEEF?
Beef is when you make your enemies start your Jeep.
Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep.
Beef is when I see you... guaranteed to be an I.C.U.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/10/2011 8:48 PMPosted by Therm
Other suggestions are encouraged!

I suggest you stop enticing idiots that muck up the server to come and muck up the server.

They're gonna show up, not try hard enough, get disappointed, complain loudly, then bring ten friends to the server before they quit.

IT was ruined when it became an RP server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
01/10/2011 8:48 PMPosted by Therm
Other suggestions are encouraged!

I suggest you stop enticing idiots that muck up the server to come and muck up the server.

They're gonna show up, not try hard enough, get disappointed, complain loudly, then bring ten friends to the server before they quit.

IT was ruined when it became an RP server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
The absolutely best way to do it? Ask. Trade chat isn't a lot of fun for most people, and you might catch a little flak from kids, but if you ask in trade chat, someone will tell you where to go, or pick you up into an RP guild. No one knows what you're doing until you tell them. so ask.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I'd really hesitate to recommend Trade chat as a source of useful information about RP. Both factions have public channels specifically for meeting other roleplayers, so it shouldn't be necessary.

This thread was actually posted in direct response to a roleplayer who complained about asking about RP in trade chat and getting nothing but abuse.

Hey Shammertime: Thank you for your incredibly valuable double post. Why don't you tell us more about how an extremely cool dude like yourself goes about playing an MMORPG?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Gorebath want to be like Charlie Sheen!! Where godesses for Gorebath!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
03/11/2011 2:45 AMPosted by Raseksup
Oh oh! Can you add the Wyvern's Tail to the OP? It seems to be ~*the*~ hotspot.

It's in the first quote in the second post :D

Hopefully people will read that far if they care... It's also mentioned frequently in the RP channel.

Is there an equivalent for the Alliance?
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Shodasha on 3/20/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Shodasha on 3/20/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Human Death Knight
I have just created an RP guild maybe you guys might be interested? Here is some info...

Crimson Legion, new guild starting out.

PVP, RP, Raiding and having fun. We host RP events weekly, and are beginning to form PVP and instance groups.

Theme: A guild based on the military style of the Roman Army. We fight for King Varian Wynn and all his allies. All races and classes are welcome, as long as they are willing to fight against the Horde and her allies.

Style: Interested in World PVP, sacking and destroying all Horde cities while defending our own.
Although we are interested in Raiding, and PVP we need to roster to support out cause.

Anyone interested, please PST me or my Alt Aristeus.
Reply Quote
39 Human Paladin
Thank you for the advice. I recently just joined WOW, and chose Emerald Dream looking for some good RP. This has helped me greatly. Thanks!
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warlock
It looks like the RP channel hordeside is under password now... can anyone help?
Reply Quote
5 Human Mage
It's often the experienced roleplayers that come here and can't find it.

Very true, I logged in but didn't "see" any role play and did not know where to find it... (new to wow) so I logged out, but I'm not giving up quite yet.

Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Shodasha on 3/20/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
And remember, always have a DD after a long night of RPing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]