Whitebishop Night Elf Priest is trash

89 Dwarf Warrior
Refused to heal our dungeon group and decided to teleport out of the group to do dailies, without leaving the group. People started to leave and he continued to refuse requests to leave the group or actually heal. Resorted to trashing and the basic your mom jokes. Figured I would warn others about this ignorant player.
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2555/wowscrnshot010611163435.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Grats on the new pants, White.

EDIT:

Hmmm... according to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/whitebishop/advanced
He's not wearing them yet.
Edited by Stax on 1/6/2011 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
PK
Why did you not just kick him?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
01/06/2011 4:53 PMPosted by Mootwo
Why did you not just kick him?

Beat me to it.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Warrior
Kicked the healer before that seemed to could not keep the group up...group was not allowed to initiate any more party kicks
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
PK
That is a good reason, plus id want him to get deserter to.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
NO ONE CARES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc etc
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
thats #%*!ing amazing. the best thing I've read on the forums in a long time. I would give that man a pie.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
You have entered Douchebagmaw forums.

Unfortunately for you, for every 35 people who will laugh you off here for attempting to be considerate, there's one person that kindasorta has sympathy for you.

I'm not even in this battlegroup, but if it was me, I'd have put him on ignore right away.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I mean, what was the quality of the mom jokes?
Reply Quote
61 Goblin Rogue
If your healer can't keep your tank up, maybe its time to look at kicking your tank.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
01/07/2011 1:58 PMPosted by Shortshank
If your healer can't keep your tank up, maybe its time to look at kicking your tank.

If your dps can't keep the healer up, maybe you should kill yourself
Reply Quote
Idk who this guy is, but grats on your pants!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/07/2011 1:11 PMPosted by Dethgraul
I mean, what was the quality of the mom jokes?

I would like to know as well, like what are we talkin here? I'd expect nothing but the best from whitebishop.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Bro, Whitebishop is the coolest 40 year old man I have ever met. I would make love to the guy. He can do whatever he wants to in dungeons. If he wanted to heal in shadowform, I would let him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
WoW. First of all I normally don't pay much attantion to Forum's !@%%, but my son told me he had some funny !@%%o to show me. Thank you to all the supporters of my bishopness.
Now lets set the story straight. It was a typical guild group from a guild that can't raise a healer so i got in on a random. I was the 3rd healer hey had. First boss fail ass wipe i tell them what to do and we down it. Next some head up thier ass party member starts talking !@%%. think it was a DK that was the only Dps breaking 6k the whole run. The run was a carry of their severly under geared tank. When he died to the 2cnd boss i again lended my knowledge of the fight. "Hey dumbass DPS disarm the f-n boss",...lol. They were severely offended. They then decided to switch tanks on me.......My telepthic powers don't work over the internet so I missed this. They then refused to go on all but 3 members one being myself stayed. I was saved and was not friggin giving up my chance to get a Kick ass wand and a bitcing heroic version of my heal triket so i said "Suck it" i'm gonna do dailies till you leave. That my friends is the Rest of the Story.........Good Night and God Bless.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/20/2011 7:12 PMPosted by Whitebishop
WoW. First of all I normally don't pay much attantion to Forum's !@%%, but my son told me he had some funny !@%%o to show me. Thank you to all the supporters of my bishopness.
Now lets set the story straight. It was a typical guild group from a guild that can't raise a healer so i got in on a random. I was the 3rd healer hey had. First boss fail ass wipe i tell them what to do and we down it. Next some head up thier ass party member starts talking !@%%. think it was a DK that was the only Dps breaking 6k the whole run. The run was a carry of their severly under geared tank. When he died to the 2cnd boss i again lended my knowledge of the fight. "Hey dumbass DPS disarm the f-n boss",...lol. They were severely offended. They then decided to switch tanks on me.......My telepthic powers don't work over the internet so I missed this. They then refused to go on all but 3 members one being myself stayed. I was saved and was not friggin giving up my chance to get a Kick ass wand and a bitcing heroic version of my heal triket so i said "Suck it" i'm gonna do dailies till you leave. That my friends is the Rest of the Story.........Good Night and God Bless.

You posted...

You posted so friggin' late...

I revoke your bishopcard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
01/20/2011 7:31 PMPosted by Stax
You posted...

You posted so friggin' late...

I revoke your bishopcard.

You posted...

You posted the obvious...

I revoke your Goldshire ownership
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]