ICC 25 man heroic airship mount drop

85 Human Paladin
Going around in my guild there is a rare airship mount that drops in ICC 25 man heroic that you can use as your flying mount along with 4 other people you can carry with you. Is this true and if so, can an engineer make one? thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
01/07/2011 4:24 PMPosted by Tobar
Going around in my guild there is a rare airship mount that drops in ICC 25 man heroic that you can use as your flying mount along with 4 other people you can carry with you. Is this true and if so, can an engineer make one? thanks
. . .

Someone in your Guild is a cruel, cruel soul.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

Yes and yes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
lolwut
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warrior
They are BoE, so I just bought mine off the AH for 30K gold. Doesn't your server's AH have them?
Reply Quote
01/07/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Xanitos
Someone in your Guild is a cruel, cruel soul.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Its a simple yes or no question... no need to get snudy about it

Hey its your world.. I just live in it right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks for the good replies lol I knew it wasnt true.. just needed help proving it to a few.
Reply Quote
70 Goblin Rogue
01/07/2011 4:35 PMPosted by Tobar
Thanks for the good replies lol I knew it wasnt true.. just needed help proving it to a few.

Don't worry....

I believe you......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]