4.2 Enhancement DPS Guide.

(Locked)

85 Orc Shaman
I disagree with the way this guide was presented, and would have done differently myself. Ergo, it is bad and you should feel bad.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Great guide, keep it up. Would recommend. Very easy to read and very easy to follow. You don't have to read through a lot of stuff that matters little to get to the one sentence that matters.

Especially liked the Crit being Justin Beiber. Also Daft Punk rocks.

The only way you can possibly say any of that, is if your a fan boy and nothing else. 1/2 of the guide could be thinned, removed, and you would not lose any of the good information that is there. This is far from a "great" guide and you very well know it. It's a very good try, lots of good effort, but lacks organization, and it's cluttered with non important information. Facts are facts, just because you do not like it, does not make it less true.

I will again refer back to the Albert Einstein quote, which is not wrong.

The more constructive and effective method would be to write your own guide. So unless you are willing to put forth the effort, shut your trap and enjoy the information being spoon fed to you.

The spell weapon was under the priority section for a damned good reason, and the fact that you failed to pick up on that means you instantly lose any sort of credibility.

Good day, sir! I SAY GOOD DAY!
90 Draenei Shaman
How many ppl actually use the Eye of purification, I personally do use it but ive only ever seen one other person with it on my server. For the ppl that do actually use it "is that ur real weapon" I always just say go read a forum.
85 Orc Shaman
11/08/2011 05:13 AMPosted by Poundtown
How many ppl actually use the Eye of purification, I personally do use it but ive only ever seen one other person with it on my server. For the ppl that do actually use it "is that ur real weapon" I always just say go read a forum.

All the enhancement shaman that know what they're doing (and can get their hands on one) use it. Sadly, the reason you've only seen one other Enh shaman using it is because such shaman are few and far between.
Edited by Chillbro on 11/8/2011 1:31 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
Thats true I guess only ppl that know about it being good for us would be us so when we try to ms roll ppl qq
90 Pandaren Shaman
does anyone know if H hungerer is any good?
85 Orc Shaman
If you have Matrix Restabalizer, no. Its proc can cause the MR to proc Haste, leading to a pretty significant loss in DPS compared to Seed + MR.
90 Pandaren Shaman
what if the proc from H hungerer isnt enough to bring it paste your mastery rating so MR procs mastery?
85 Tauren Shaman
11/05/2011 04:21 PMPosted by Zedthul
Perhaps this guide was the first the OP ever made

I lol'd.
85 Orc Shaman
11/10/2011 09:28 PMPosted by Tizorz
what if the proc from H hungerer isnt enough to bring it paste your mastery rating so MR procs mastery?

You should really sim it. I can't see sacrificing all that Agility from gems as being a beneficial trade-off, but you can surprise me I suppose.
85 Draenei Shaman
Question: my shaman got Gatecrasher last night: the other weapon is the Brew-mug. Which one for MH/OH? I know MH will increase melee/WF damage, but OH will increase Lava Lash damage....

Wut do?

85 Orc Shaman
Question: my shaman got Gatecrasher last night: the other weapon is the Brew-mug. Which one for MH/OH? I know MH will increase melee/WF damage, but OH will increase Lava Lash damage....

Wut do?

Gatecrasher MH, Tankard OH
85 Draenei Shaman
K, thanks.
90 Draenei Shaman
Very helpful guide for newbies like me, nice job and thanks, really looking forward for the 4.3 guide =P
90 Draenei Shaman
Perhaps this guide was the first the OP ever made. While I commend the effort to make a guide I found the guide very hard to follow. Seems you have to read through a lot of stuff that matters little to get to the 1 sentence that matters lot.

I found it very easy to understand and rather enjoyed the personal touch Elam put into his guide. Keep up the good work Elam!!!

No real Stat section. You need a very clear stat section that is easy to read...

Sim it. The stat values are always changing for a number of reasons. Usually based on current gear / mechanics of the fight etc. Stop expecting everything to be spoon fed to you

My shamys off spec is enhancement, and after reading this guide I have more questions I think then before read it. I feel a vast majority of the guide has the same problems as my 2 examples.

Either you skimmed through the guide or you have difficulties retaining/processing information. I've read this once and defer to it every once in a while when I have questions and it has helped me immensly. I suspect that you are trolling good sir, since you have yet to post on thy shammy.
90 Draenei Shaman
11/10/2011 09:28 PMPosted by Tizorz

It's not possible to have that much mastery
Good tips! Gave me some stuff to think about.
11/05/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Chillbro
I disagree with the way this guide was presented, and would have done differently myself. Ergo, it is bad and you should feel bad.

Is it bad enough that there are thousands of trolls in game, that you have to alt-tab your way into trolling a #1 rated advice giver. What is this world coming to really...
85 Orc Shaman
11/25/2011 08:08 AMPosted by Intrashock

Is it bad enough that there are thousands of trolls in game, that you have to alt-tab your way into trolling a #1 rated advice giver. What is this world coming to really...

I was mocking the actual troll on page 15.
85 Troll Shaman
Dude, your gettin a dell.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]