The Oscar for the most useless skill goes to:

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seal of Justice!

And his judgement effect. Because it's very nice slow the enemy to 100% of their movement.

Please vote for a skill that deserves the next Oscar for "most useless skill."
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I liked it better when we could get the justice effect from our judgements. It's so annoying having to sacrifice damage just to get it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Very useful in pvp, I switch to it about 30% of the time.

Rogues that kite and anyone carrying a flag that can increase their speed it is very useful against.

Just wish the judgement applied the effect.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Obvious troll post.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I think its more useful then seal of righteousness.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I use Seal of Justice all the time in battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret Aura.

Better think twice before you hit me and sustain 180 damage!
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
Seal of Justice is not the most useless skill, its not fine either but we HAVE to use it because thats all we got.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
SoJ owns SoA and those demo's, how can you call that useless? sounds more like OP to me.
Reply Quote
38 Worgen Warrior
lol? If a warrior got in your spot instead of you the team would be so much better with hamstring, yet thats not OP but SoJ is.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
SoJ is actually very useful. The thing is, as much as we want one overall Seal that we can just have on our bar it's far more interesting to have a number of choices in front of us. You could stick with seal of truth or seal of justice in pvp, but both have their ups and downs. Truth doesn't slow and puts a dot on the target that you have to be careful with when coordinating CC and justice might have lower damage but the limiting on speed is such a key tool vs certain classes like druids.

Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2011 10:55 AMPosted by Yehvon
SoJ owns SoA and those demo's, how can you call that useless? sounds more like OP to me.

I wouldnt say own...

It gets the job done until someone with better cc(frost mage) comes along and ruins your day.
Reply Quote
Arcane Blast!

Why? Because killing paladins doesn't seem a challenge anymore :..(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Would be nice if the judgement applied the effect still so I could get more use out of it as Holy trying to keep my distance from melee, but it's hardly useless.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2011 10:44 AMPosted by Pyraedine
Ret Aura.

Better think twice before you hit me and sustain 180 damage!

This... so true... I think I just died a bit inside.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
LightWell for priests is pretty much out there.

For me 31 holy talent fits the criteria, especially considering that it's a talent to strive for supposedly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]