Anyone have recommended Holy pally Addons

82 Orc Hunter
Well I'm currently getting back into raiding for Blackwing decent and Bastion.

Currently I have:

- Deadly Boss mod
- Omni CC
- Recount

I'm new to the whole paladin era, i'm usually raiding as a rogue

and needed a bit of help
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Fortexisist(sp?) or Classtimers (or any addon that will track your Judgements of the Pure buff timer, and your Beacon of Light).

A cool-down tracking mod such as CoolLine (Fortexisist can do this as well) for your short term cooldowns like hands, GANK, divine favor, arcane torrent etc.

An addon to track your important procs - Infusion of Light, Daybreak, and Holy Power.
Reply Quote
82 Orc Hunter
should i get decurse or some kind of cleanse addon?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
If you are using healbot or Grid you can set those up to do cleanse plus healbot and Grid just make healing alot easier
Reply Quote
I find VuhDo quite handy
Reply Quote
6 Troll Shaman
Sticky :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406258637#6
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
CLCBPT
Clique
Grid
GridStatusAggro
MSBT

Search for these on Curse, They are all pretty essential basic addons.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2011 9:55 PMPosted by Císsa
Fortexisist(sp?) or Classtimers (or any addon that will track your Judgements of the Pure buff timer, and your Beacon of Light).

A cool-down tracking mod such as CoolLine (Fortexisist can do this as well) for your short term cooldowns like hands, GANK, divine favor, arcane torrent etc.

An addon to track your important procs - Infusion of Light, Daybreak, and Holy Power.

Theres no need for an addon that tracks your judgements of the pure, because you should be judging off of every CD. Beacon now has a 5 minute timer, so MAYBE get an addon to track who beacon is on, other than that a timer wont be needed.

Most essential healer addon ? a well configured grid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]