[H] Wiping with Style- Recruiting 4 Firelands

100 Undead Priest
Guild Information: www.wipingwithstyle.com

Current Raid Progress: 4/13

Wiping With Style is a 10 man weekend progression raiding guild on the Uldum server. WWS is a raiding guild with members that have raiding experience all the way back from MC all the way through LK in ICC. We are a group of adults with jobs and families and therefore play primarily during evenings and weekends.

Our guild atmosphere is very laid-back and we have more fun than most guilds. We joke around a lot and look to genuinely enjoy our raid time rather than pretend it's a job that everybody hates. Friendly competition and trash talk is encouraged. At the end of the day this is a game, and if you can't have fun raiding then what's the point? As a disclaimer, however, this is a mature guild. If you find yourself easily offended then this is not the place for you.

Our raid schedule is as follows:

Friday 8pm-11pm pst
Saturday 8pm-11pm pst
Sunday 7pm-10pm pst

During the week, we typically run guild groups for 5 man heroics every evening starting at 8-9PM PST

We only raid 3 nights a week so we need to make the best of the short amount of time we have. We expect to make reasonable progress in the raid content Blizzard has made available and we fully intend to defeat all hard-mode encounters and achievements. It is our sincere belief that skill trumps gear every time, and the group we are building will be able to meet every challenge.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Deathknight [OPEN]
Druid [OPEN] BOOMKIN/FERAL
Hunter [OPEN] LEET DPS
Mage [CLOSED]
Paladin [CLOSED]
Priest [CLOSED] Will consider exceptional Shadow Priest
Rogue [CLOSED]
Shaman [OPEN] ELEMENTAL
Warlock [OPEN] LEET DPS
Warrior [OPEN] PROT/FURY

We are always on the look out for exceptional players of any class. If your class isn't listed above please contact us on Uldum to discuss applying.
If you are interested in applying, toss up an app at http://wipingwithstyle.com

Please be courteous of our raid times. For interviews either come before or after our raid times.

I encourage you to contact myself (Vindi) or any of our officers or class leaders in-game if you want more information on the guild. We will be more than happy to talk with you. Please respect our raid schedule and do not request an interview during our raid hours; your cooperation is appreciated.

Closing Words

We are a guild that allows people with real life responsibilities that needs a weekend raiding guild, to still see all the content that Blizzard has made available while it's still relevant. We try very hard to make sure that everyone is included as well. To make this policy work every single member must be flexible when it comes to raid spots. Drama will not be tolerated. Anyone who complains will be forced to be raid leader for two weeks
Edited by Vindi on 6/14/2011 2:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
WTB moar healerz to share mana-tide totem with.

:(
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
01/09/2011 1:27 AMPosted by Vindi
we have more fun than most guilds.

[citation needed]
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
01/12/2011 10:08 AMPosted by Dents
we have more fun than most guilds.

[citation needed]

I'd post pics but I don't want to get banned. Plus I'm pretty sure some of the activities are illegal in 48 states.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I'm Australian, everything is legal here. Send email plz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/12/2011 1:44 PMPosted by Vindi

I'd post pics but I don't want to get banned. Plus I'm pretty sure some of the activities are illegal in 48 states.

But it's legal here!

Giggity.

Party at my place?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
01/13/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Dakeea
Party at my place?

No thanks Alaska sucks and has Sarah Palin in it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Alaska is the sh!t and Sarah Palin would get smashed in heartbeat.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated with new recruitment need and progression.

Looking for a solid tank that can make 99% of our raids.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
01/18/2011 12:28 AMPosted by Holyshoot
Party at my place?

No thanks Alaska sucks and has Sarah Palin in it.

Wat, who said you were invited? :|
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
updated progression
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
updated again with progression. Dot let our slow start fool you, we are a top Guild.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated with progression. Cheers to killing stuff with DPS Off Tanks.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
LF a Bear or Prot War
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
LF a Chicken
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Could use two more pew pewers to round out our roster. Expect to see a Chogall kill this upcoming week.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Come ooooooooon, players, I know you're out there somewhere. We need a few more members so we can stop lallygagging and get to hardmodes already! App, darn you!
Edited by Dakeea on 2/25/2011 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated Progression: Cho'gall is dead
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Updated. Looking to add two more peeps to finalize our roster for our push in to HM.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Mmmm, smell that 11/12~

Al'akir sure is a weiner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]