What is disrespect in wow world?

So If your guild master asks you to drop something and you do as told but higher up officers go out of their way to find you in a major city and emote dis respectful things to you is this considered instigating? or is it simply just a game. does it show dis respect to the guild master after everyone was told to just let a situation go? . I am just curious and all opinions are welcome i will not judge any of them I just want honest thoughts?
I also want to know if you feel that it shows total dis respect to the guild master to go about and do these things after being told to cut the crap and let it go? What punishment should be brought down on the violators if any at all? I must also ad that this person suggest a toon bleed out in real life as well with no need to say sorry at all.

Please feel free to put your own stories on here I cant be the only one with my own opinion.

This is a game I cant be controlled outside of game :) thats a familiar saying i heard lately thought i would throw it in there.
Edited by Toshorttodot on 1/9/2011 10:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

What?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Warrior
Well in my own experience officers shouldn't be doing that to the members of the guild. If that guild officer is doing it in trade and saying stuff like that, then they should either be banned from the game or reduced to a lower rank in the guild, or kicked from the guild. The guildmaster shouldn't be taking sides due to being real life friends. The only side they should take is the right side. Plus I know of someone who was recently kicked for trying to get it stopped. That person didnt lie or try to start @%*#. I know they were trying to get it straightened out. Instead the gm decided to kick the person who was in the right out and take sides with a RL friend who was completely in the wrong. So is this right? Is this how a guild should be run? am I right or wrong?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
sounds like the officers in your guild are real %#*@#@@s. while i do understand taking sides with a RL friend, if you KNOW your friend is wrong, then you should have no excuse. personally, if i was a gm and i found out that they had done something similar to a fellow member, they would get a stern talking to and more than likely a demotion, and if the officers still continue it, they would get kicked indefinitly.

just because you can make guild events and can do other %#!@, that doesnt mean you can bad mouth to other members
Reply Quote
yea no demotuon was givena nd after the suposed talk with this person the next day thats when they decided to go to the city and find the other person and emote rude things. then a guild meeting took place and the main instigator never showed up so no penalty no demotion and a no show funny in real life they would have been fired.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/10/2011 1:16 PMPosted by Arnec
your problem is you're in The Heroic

That may or may not be the problem. I've never been in The Heroic or been in a raid with them to see how they interact but sometimes a guild just has a bad social aspect to it. If they continue taunting you, I would suggest moving to another guild until you find one that fits you, cause obvisously the officers fit into a guild that they can do whatever they want cause they hang with the GM in real life... sounds like some really nice guys [sarcastic].
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/10/2011 1:16 PMPosted by Arnec
your problem is you're in The Heroic

Your problem is you're in A Series of Tubes, n00blar!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Sounds like a crap guild to me. Go find yourself a decent bunch of folks to run with.
Reply Quote
yea i finally just quit tonight i allowed them to talk about my autistic son because the guild master said he would handle it he didnt so i am washing my hands with this guild i have each and everyone of them on ignore
Reply Quote
ha ha he who responds on a level 1 whats wrong no guts to use your main toon just another groupie lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop being so EMO, case closed, nuff said <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woah a Female Dwarf Toon those are like almost extinct.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
lol this is just silly now
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
lol sounds like John your friend thats start all this with you.. just hiding... you guys are crazy you all lie a lot too...
1. you both got kicked so as for you saying you just walked away is a lie...
2. this was something between you and one other person and you made it a guild thing where the GM was trying to take care of it...
2. you are a drama queen you bring your RL stuff into vent all time and guild chat you talk about everything that's going on in your life every day...
3. you said you don't drink.. another lie.. I can recall you being in vent many many many times talking about what you are drinking sometimes drunk...
4. why do you think Heroic is not on here fighting back... why would a guild be after one person? cause we all got up one day said shoot lets pick on this person... and you are a sweet little angel that you do nothing wrong at all :)
5. you blasted us first in trade talking about us and your drama again even in trade chat players was against you cause you are a drama queen
6. most of your story is a lie some things you say is true but rest is just a lie to make your self look good like you always try to do
7. you are as rude as anyone on this game I try to help you one time and you lashed out at me cause you said you can't handle this sh!t tonight cause of your RL drama...
8.you got mad at a player making a rude remark lmao you know what the rude remark was they moon her... holy crap a person moon me in a game... gee what should I do what should I do... I know I'll start drama so I am a center of attention like I do on vent and get players on my side so I look good ya thats what I'll do.. I'm so smart..thing is he just logged in and you was there in front of him.. he didn't hunt you down lol

Only reason I am on here is cause I try to help you and you are blasting everyone in the guild so thats me too.. so ya there was players being nice to you trying to help you out and you take something that was isolated and make a huge deal about it.... in trade and now on here.. its sad really but I said what I had to say.. you all enjoy the drama and enjoy the lies and story's :)
Edited by Palsam on 1/23/2011 6:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
oh wait, nevermind
Edited by Swiftey on 1/23/2011 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
wow you are some kind of liar.

I don't drink the guild master was taking care of it ok thats why he didnt take care of it and no dont forget it was BIGTREE WHO STARTED IT ALL so funny how you stick up for them knowing your an out right liar and brining my real life into vent??????????

I had real life friends in there or do you not know that.

It is amazing how i have facts posted all over my facebook and you all think its ok to slander someone when they call your asses out. oh and another thing MY MAIN WALKED OUT IF YOU WERE I SAID %!@# ALL OF YOU I DONT NEED THIS !@@@ KISS MY ASS AND WILLING QUIT

you kicked out my other toons so yea keep on lying I am in a happy guild with real nice people not jerk asshats like yourselves so you can stay with your little groupies and do the same thing i told them to do kiss my ass you cant condone what you did talking about my son or do u have magical whisper programs now?????????????

my proof is posted in an entire album on facebook which your guild master didnt have the balls to go look at so trust me i dont care about hanging out with low life trailor trash scum bags

Oh and ask anyone in my new guild if i am ever drunk I am not so what ever losers just know this karma is a mother and when u all have kids and they are born like my son don't go whining and please do not call them a retard like you did my kids
Edited by Zinfindalia on 1/24/2011 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh and I dont care about looking good please this is a computer ha ha I dont care about what anyone thinks and I dont give too craps about what you think about me so please try to remember whatever you want the groupy bus has arrived and your damn right i blasted your asses in trade its called freedom of speech get over it i will continue to make sure each and everyone one of u pay for what you did and since u want to call my son a retard tell your guild master quit being a p-ssy and get up and take care of his own real life. tell him grow some balls and stick up for his guild othr then sending his little peons to do ti for him you all make me sick you a bunch of low life liars.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]