Blackwing Lair Guild Coalition

85 Troll Shaman
While I am partially locked to guild runs, whenever I miss them it'd be nice to have a group of people to still run with. On a side note, i'm more interested in joining this for the Community feel.

Anyways, I haven't been a avid forum goer for awhile but you can get ahold of me in game anytime I am online, or awake. Still, this is just me, not Conquest.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Firstly, glad to have you with us Hoban (and fellow Kaìzen members). And second, Buffalol and I have discussed setting up a website - probably something small - that would be more permanent than this thread here. If more people are on board we will definitely get this set up asap. I'll talk to everyone in game soon. In the mean time, feel free to list some features that might be helpful and that you would like to see included.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Some features off the top of my head would be:
-List of guilds and associated raid times
-List of guild 'core raid members' so you could know mostly who you would be running with if you decide to run with a different guild.
-Different raid groups can designate desired classes
-a 'wall of accomplishments' so we can all post our greatest triumphs (or 0.5% wipes)
-Crafters corner ex. Guilds can advertise what they need/can provide.

Haven't really thought about the difficulty in implementing any of these, just thought I would toss out some ideas. Looking forward to building a good raiding community.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
01/17/2011 12:48 AMPosted by Hoban
Some features off the top of my head would be:
-List of guilds and associated raid times
-List of guild 'core raid members' so you could know mostly who you would be running with if you decide to run with a different guild.
-Different raid groups can designate desired classes
-a 'wall of accomplishments' so we can all post our greatest triumphs (or 0.5% wipes)
-Crafters corner ex. Guilds can advertise what they need/can provide.

Haven't really thought about the difficulty in implementing any of these, just thought I would toss out some ideas. Looking forward to building a good raiding community.

Excellent ideas!
We've got some code savvy people in our ranks, but I'm sure templates on guild sites would probably cover a lot of this. We will start looking to see if some templates can cover any of these points.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
All I can lend is some Drupal experience and what little I have done with python and perl (mostly scientific computing lol). I'll keep an eye out though for people/guilds that are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Well Buff and Dot.

If you add Community to this server again, I would gladly join it for the good times and good folks, anyways....

Enchanter/LW here, anytime you need something between your coalition that I can provide, I would be glad to aid you. I would also be more then glad to heroic to help gear your members of the coalition.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Kaizen is looking for some raiders for BoT Tuesday around 6. If you plan on being on let me know in game or on this thread. Taking any geared guildies then filling the slots with geared and motivated folks.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Personally I have a weird work schedule which kinda makes it difficult for regular running of content with my guild (I can do the raids every other week). I'm more then willing to tank for people who need a tank during the weeks where I can't do guild stuff. (If I'm on Thurs/Fri/Sat night I can go with other guilds as my guild doesn't currently raid those nights)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Sorry for the slow reply.
It's been a bit hectic with traveling and classes starting up again.
I am still looking around!

And just as a reminder, we generally won't check this to see who is raiding when, or who needs what. We have a channel in game, so just contact myself or Riteonthedot for the info!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Manialt: If only like minded players could form some sort of blah blah blah random gnome bull#@%!

I've always said that gnomes are exactly what's wrong with WoW, but this post is right on the money and made me lol. To you, sir or ma'am, I award 100 internets plus a small child whose gender you shall determine at your discretion.
Edited by Verdris on 1/27/2011 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
so whatever happen to this idea?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Right now we have 4 guilds actively stealing raiders from each other ^.^....

Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
01/09/2011 9:12 PMPosted by Missbish
99% of bwl alliance is in ptba. truefax.

I don't know them well at all, but they seem like a decent group of people as far as I can tell at present.
:>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]