A Sad Day

85 Human Priest
Well... there's no easy way to say this, so I'll just come out and say it. According to a Facebook feed we received (that a friend of us, that knew him personally, confirmed as legit, coming from his niece), Toth passed away on Saturday. We don't have a lot of details, apparently it was something sudden.

His niece posted the news, unfortunately I don't have him as Friends on Facebook, so I can't see his wall post, but a friend, if he's willing to paste it here. I know he was well known in the realm, thus the reason why this post is here.

We lost a good combat buddy, and a good friend who we all liked. Sad day indeed. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Rest in peace, Toth. You will be missed deeply.

/sad realm
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
I got the news last night, and out of fear that it was a terrible joke, decided to postpone the delivery of the news... but sadly it seems to be all true now. Toth's niece sent me a PM on facebook with the grim news and it was posted on Toth's facebook wall, as well.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7415/toth.jpg

I took the freedom of editing out his family and friends' names/surnames to avoid immature spam on their accounts, sorry but it was out of respect to them.

R.I.P. Toth, you will be missed :(.
Reply Quote
Rest in peace Toth, prayers to your friends and family.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Toth was a dear friend of mine ingame - we had a lot of great times together. He will be missed on a level i havent felt in a long time. My thoughts go out to his family. I'm speechless....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I looked down upon the field of battle, in all its glory and horror. And I did see by me, Toth, gazing upon the same scene. And we glanced at each other, and smiled. It had been a good fight. I moved back towards where my body lay, preparing for the shock of return to the mortal vessel... but I sensed hesitation behind me.

Turning, I gave Toth a quizzical glance. He had not moved.

"I am sorry, my friend, but I have used my last Soul Stone," he said to me, "And it is time at last to lay down my fishing pole, and my ogre suit." As my eyes grew round in surprise and dismay, he smiled sadly. "Fear not, friend. Think of it as me going to beta test the new expansion - Eternity. I'll be waiting." With that, his spirit began to glow with an inner brightness, increasing till I was forced to turn my eyes away - and when I could look again, he was gone.

Resuming my journey with a heavy heart, I was nonetheless comforted - when at last my time came to pass on the res, I'd have good company awaiting me.

RIP, my friend, I'll miss you.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Thoughts and prayers for his friends and family.

You will be missed
Reply Quote
Rest in peace my warlock friend... Your departure seemed so sudden, and I can't believe it.

My best of wishes for his family and friends. ...

I still can't believe it though.... I just can't...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
In light of Toth's recent passing, I have had the opportunity to reflect on him, and what his character means to many people.

I still can't claim to understand why terrible things happen to such good people, but I know for the time he was on this earth, he has befriended many, and will be dearly missed.

He was one of those people who made everyone else's day good. He was helpful, friendly and most importantly valued.

To say he will be missed is a grand understatement. The piece of life he was involved in will never be the same.

It's times like these that make me wonder and think about how intricate yet fragile the fabric of life is. I wanted to take the time to tell everyone here that no matter how quiet, or alone you might feel at times, you too are valued and irreplaceable. I wanted to express my gratitude in having the opportunity to meet each of you, and thank you for the ways you have contributed to my life.

This game to me, is more then some pixels on a screen, and it's times like this that I like to remember each and everyone no matter how brief they come into my life and in what form, that in some way they enrich my life.

So, I sincerely thank you! You will be missed my friend! Rest in Peace.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Toth was a great friend of mine and I'm soo happy to have had the privelage of fighting along side him! You were a wonderful person and I just hope that you're at peace in a better place now! I will miss you dearly! /cry
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Toth, you wil lbe missed, the news of your passing is shocking to say the least. I hope you are at peace.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Toth, I only had the chance to play with you a few times, but I remember you talking in vent and you were always talking and making everyone laugh. It is always suprising when you realize you've lost someone that you barely know, but it then becomes evident that no matter how well you know someone, you still have the same respect and remorse for their loss as anyone else. For all of those who you have affected in real life and in Azeroth, today is a day of mourning and contemplation. Rest in peace and look down on your friends and watch over them.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Toth, I always enjoyed any time spent with you on here. I hope his family knows that he touched many more lives than those he only knew in-person.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
Toth, you better be DPS your heart out up there man, you will be missed bro, you taught me almost everything i know in WoW. i think i am still in shock. Keepin you in my mind always man. Cheers to you! TOTH THE INSANE!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I am just in complete shock. I will miss all of our last night conversations over vent after raids especially those talks about food. I just talked to you on Saturday. I can't believe you are really gone. You will truly be missed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Toth, I did not know you well, but I do remember you helping me anyway; though you didn't know me well, you gave me tips on how to DPS as a warlock. You'll be missed dearly by many, even the ones who didn't know you well.

Your Soul Stone may have been your last, but you gave that soul back; a little piece to each of us.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay and leave footprints upon our hearts. One this is certain, we are never, ever the same.

I'm glad i had the honor of playing alongside you, Toth. You were the pleasant guy who was always keeping us smiling, giving tips, and just being a great guy. You will be sorely missed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Toth will be missed...not just as a stellar player but as a good friend. He was always ready with a joke to lighten the mood and was always kind an fair to others....I send my best wishes to his family and all who cared for him.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Toth was the first person i met when i came to this server a few years ago....he always had a funny thing to say to help ease tension....great player but more importantly a geniuinely nice guy...gonna miss his SS macros...gonna miss him. My prayers go out to all his friends and family.

R.I.P. Toth
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Toth was an incredible person. From the very first raid I met him, he was funny, helpful, and one of the most upbeat and positive players I'd ever encountered. He knew how to make things fun for everyone, and wasn't shy in the slightest. He made things better just by being around.

My heart breaks that he left us all so suddenly. He will be greatly missed by all those whose lives he touched. RIP Toth...you'll be dancing in that ogre suit in all of our hearts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]