<Team Pre BC> Recruiting more 60's!

60 Troll Priest
Hello everyone, how are you? Excellent. Now look at your gear, now back to me, now back at your gear now back to me again! Sadly it isn't like mine, but if you start raiding with <Team Pre BC> and quit pugging every night your gear could be like mine. Look down. Look up. Where are you? Your in Orgrimmar with a new guildy you could be raiding with. Look at your hand now back at me. Its the epic you always wanted! If you raid with us you can get those epics!

First things first though you gotta cap at level 60
No DK's allowed as there is no tier sets for level 60 Deathknights.
Leveling is really easy now from 1-60, so if your interested PST me ingame or on this post.

Old spice tuned for wow guild recruitment message! :)

Leveling to 60 takes only a day of playin with the new zones.
Edited by Ispamalot on 1/10/2011 8:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
/2 Can't clear the current content? Roll a 60 or 70 and join Team BC or Pre BC and get carried by max levels through nerfed content today!
Reply Quote
54 Tauren Warrior
i'll join. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
You guys still recruiting? I am currently prot spec but am willing to re-spec if necessary. I have dps raid experience (85 gnome mage) but not in vanilla and not as a tank. I have been playing WoW since vanilla but I took a long break before I made it to classic raid content. I started playing again before WoLK and completely skipped pre-BC and BC raid content. I would like to experience this classic content on this toon. I am on Bronzebeard right now but would be willing to move over to Coilfang if you are still active and recruiting.

Thx!
Cpl
Reply Quote
5 Tauren Priest
Hello everyone, how are you? Excellent. Now look at your gear, now back to me, now back at your gear now back to me again! Sadly it isn't like mine, but if you start raiding with <Team Pre BC> and quit pugging every night your gear could be like mine. Look down. Look up. Where are you? Your in Orgrimmar with a new guildy you could be raiding with. Look at your hand now back at me. Its the epic you always wanted! If you raid with us you can get those epics!

First things first though you gotta cap at level 60
No DK's allowed as there is no tier sets for level 60 Deathknights.
Leveling is really easy now from 1-60, so if your interested PST me ingame or on this post.

Old spice tuned for wow guild recruitment message! :)

Leveling to 60 takes only a day of playin with the new zones.

Why do you have +81 sp staff for being a pre bc raiding guild with wrath chants?
Reply Quote
60 Human Priest
sixzero - is a level 60 twink guild, we do all the all level 60 classic raids, wargames, and do premades and bgs. Come join us for nice members who help you gear up or level up if your not quite there yet! on the realm darkspear!
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Hunter
Id love to join if your guild is still up and running
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]