Heroic Dungeon and iLvl requirement question

85 Tauren Druid
So we're trying to get our fresh 85 healer geared for raids. We've got a solid group of Tank/dps and I'm just wondering if even though he doesn't meet the 329 ilvl requirement, if we walk to the dungeon, can he get in?

TL;DR: If not using the LFD tool, can someone under illvl requirement get into heroics?
Edited by Kardem on 1/10/2011 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't know the answer to your question but why would you want a healer with less then 329 ilevel to heal a herioc anyways? It won't work.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
on a healer especially i woudln't bring him into the heroic @ below 329.....help him grind rep for faction peices....tell him to finish quest lines and what not.

over half of the gear i used to get into heroics was from quests and i've been doing OK healing.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Yes you can walk in. But you lose the benefit the daily reward. Theres even a rarely used artifact called a summoning stone outside each instance, so two of you can summon all your firends to it :D
Edited by Setione on 1/11/2011 2:32 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]