Old faces, 6 years of WoW

100 Dwarf Warrior
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say how amazing it is walking around SW and seeing all of the old faces.

I think we are pretty lucky on Garona to have a pretty good group of people and a great selection of Guilds.

As someone who has been on this server since launch it is just amazing to see the fads the community goes through (Chucknorris channel) and the awesome community events like when AQ opened (and alliance peeps rolled Horde to help them out).

Anyway, wish you all the best for the years to come and hope some of these new smaller guilds can enjoy the longevity mine and others have!

Clan Silver Beard says 'Hey!' and wishes our server raiding guilds the very best of luck in progression!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I remember when Clan Silver Beard was a lvling guild :P

- Turdin
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Lots of good times on this server.. Proud to be able to say that I have been here since AQ was opened up.

-Critcrying (formerly Critchicken) / Galtia
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Druid
Lol, I was in Vision in vanilla(ONMYPALLY THX), oh and good to see Clan Silver Beard is still around. :p

Peace
Edited by Imnotatree on 1/11/2011 10:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
First time i saw a clan silver beard member was in westfall when I was level 12 or so on this toon about 6 years ago.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
01/12/2011 12:43 AMPosted by Kazecap
First time i saw a clan silver beard member was in westfall when I was level 12 or so on this toon about 6 years ago.

I think that's one of the first times I saw CSB as well Cloud. Back in the day leveling up in Damageplan getting tells from people to run UBRS and Scholo only to be told "wtf, thought you were a mage, nevermind"

"Da Mage Plan"...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Good to see CSB still kicking. Hoping the same for <Grey Wolves> as well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
The crazy old days.. I was in The Midget Brigade and Phoenix Rising..

and attacking Tarren Mill with cloudcap..

and how can you forget the puukienater!
Reply Quote
I just want to echo Ravoss' comments, it's great to see all these old guilds still around.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
It's awesome seeing the old people around. I just wish I could see. Hellen Keller has taken over my eyes!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Yup, I recognize a few people just in this thread from the old days.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Im still around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Let the good times roll.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm still here too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I'm still invading you-know-where...

Although it's much harder now. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Been here since Day 1. Garona is home! With all the name changes, faction changes, server crossing, its hard to keep up. To all my friends over the years, hope the game is treating you well!

Regards,
Nova
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
I was on this server since release then realized how horrible it was alliance side and took the free transfer to Baelgun. What a horrible mistake that was. Now all my characters sit on Dunemaul.

-Sohtra
Pally of Alliance of Exile and Fear and Loathing
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
Alliance of Exile.. thats going back a fair bit lol.

I think cross realm runs and BGs pretty much killed the realm communities, now all we have is trolls.

I would be happy to give up progression and wait times to get community back.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2011 3:15 PMPosted by Ravoss
Alliance of Exile.. thats going back a fair bit lol.

I think cross realm runs and BGs pretty much killed the realm communities, now all we have is trolls.

I would be happy to give up progression and wait times to get community back.

Existential: The second biggest geek to grace Garona's presence next to Sinzar.

I do miss playing with Prof and ummm, rogues name, GM of Fear and Loathing, female night elf....ugh....damn can't remember. Hands down the best time I've ever had playing this game was during those days.

Kathalia was the best priest on the server, hands down. I don't give a damn about any priest in Lunaris who played the game like it was their life...Kathalia was where it was at.

Cosmo....Cosmo something...dwarf pally...oh how I miss that little turd burglar.

Edit: And yes, I totally agree with you there man.
Edited by Tankzforbeer on 1/27/2011 8:15 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]