Holy Priest LF Late Night 10/25 Raiding Guild

85 Undead Priest
I have been around and raiding since the days of vanilla but currently I have a job that keeps me working till about 1030 so I was looking for a guild that raids any time after 10:30. Please either pst me in game or add my id saintxzack@yaho.com ty
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, didn't see you online so decided to post here incase you checked back. Will try and contact you ingame.

This is what we are looking for, /w Spoilt if you think this might fit your game style and game time.

Horde – Zul’jin Guild< Extirpate>

Are you Cataclysm Raid ready?
Are you a true progression raider?
Are you a researcher of your class?
Do you play with 100% of your class skills and abilities?
Are you a Button Masher?
Have above average raid awareness?
Are you a confident, mature minded player looking for a 10man Raid group with a fair loot system?
Would you enjoy being surrounded by strong, independent players who require little to no raid lead supervision but can synchronize with the other 9 people around them?
Want to progress through content and have an awesome time while doing it?

If you answered yes to all the questions above you need to come and surround yourself with the 2nd 10 man Progression Raiders of Extirpate. We will carry no one, we promise to bring our A Game and expect the same of you. We are laid back and friendly but expect a lot from our players come raid time.
We raid late night, 8:30pm – 11:30pm PST. (11:30pm - 2:30am Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. (Invites go out at 8:15pm PST). Also looking at rated BGs if we have enough interest.

What we want:

1x DPS (ALL DPS classes considered on skill and raid utility).
-OR-
1x Healer (Shaman, Druid)

We want to hear from confident skilled players only. Contact Spoilt or Treken in game for a Vent interview. Cross Server & Cross Faction Applicants welcome but be aware if you do NOT fit our criterior you will not be raiding, so be sure about your skill before you transfer.
You can also apply to the guild by using the webpage below if Spoilt or Treken are not online.
www.extirpate-guild.net

Thank you for taking the time to read this Guild Recruitment Advert. We hope to hear from you soon.
-Spoilt, <Extirpate> Zul’jin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]