Eternal Darkness - Recruiting PVP Badassses

90 Undead Rogue
<Eternal Darkness> is looking to bring in some members to bolster our PVP roster. We're looking for people who will camp alliance, do arenas, and are interested in rated BGs.

Don't get lost in the shuffle of some of the larger guilds on the server. We are a small active guild that values quality over quantity. This isn't no @%##ty Lemonade Grenade! We also do some PVE as well in order to get some better gearz to get bigger numbers in PVP.

The following qualities are not mandatory but will aid you in admission to the guild:
    -can listen to instructions on vent
    -are a godlike class (ie frost mages, unholy DK)
    -have achieved moderate success in previous arena seasons
    -can shove large objects up your butt
    -get drunk while doing arenas (playing the banjo is also a plus for this)
    -have ganked your own faction by summoning them off a cliff

P.S. If you think robbiewinkle is a good mage, this guild may not be for you.

Send a tell to either myself of Zodia (diaz) and well talk over some tea and biscuits.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bump.

We have been having some great success in Rated BG's. We have been beating 2000+ Rated Teams. This is nothing to brag about and we know it, but you should know that our games are intense and fun. We are looking for players wanting to and are capable of playing high rated intense games.

If you are dedicated to PvP and you WANT a spot in Rated BG's every week, send us a tell!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
we also have punch and pie
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
wtf pie? can i join!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Yes....another "pvp" guild to whoop up on. We need more QQ tells to add to our testimonials page at our guild site.

j/k...no not really...maybe.

So based on your recruitment you are looking for:

An anal fixated mage or DK FOTM reroller from one of the southern states that lacks the ability to kill other players so that they must resort to cliff summon killings. Must be able to hear, vision a plus. Downs ok.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
An anal fixated mage or DK FOTM reroller from one of the southern states that lacks the ability to kill other players so that they must resort to cliff summon killings. Must be able to hear, vision a plus. Downs ok.

<3

it doesn't just have to be summoning people off a cliff. we also accept people that summon you to the roof of Nagrand arena, kick you from the group, then make you spirit res since you cant get back to your body.

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
So mean!!!

I like.

*rubs nips*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/15/2011 9:47 PMPosted by Bellous
we also have punch and pie

This is bull, I joined and have not received any punch or pie but now have irregular bowel movements.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
P.S. If you think robbiewinkle is a good mage, this guild may not be for you.

Awww... so not nice.
Edited by Robbiewinkle on 1/18/2011 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bellous is fat and ate all the pie and drank all the punch, sorry to new members

BUMPS for some PvPers! You know you want to do Rated BG's every night! Whisper me in game! PvE is for downies, PvP is for yuppies? that doesn't sound right... i'll work on it, in the meantime, join up and do some rated bg's with us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
hey guys, i just got back from the grocery store with some more punch and pie.

we still need some dedicated PVPers to help fill out our rated BGs on a consistent basis.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Bump

Need some DK's and PvP Healers!

We have more Punch and Pie!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
we are also accepting robots, dont be shy!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bump

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
should've also offered cake, not everyone likes pie.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
we have that covered too. i picked up some black forest cake for those that dont like pie.

we have some to share to a couple more pvpers that want to join the guild
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
What if I know I'm bad, can I come eat pie and cake?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/24/2011 9:51 PMPosted by Robbiewinkle
What if I know I'm bad, can I come eat pie and cake?

thats up to diaz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
amg cake, faction changing my mage asap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]