Heroic Leap + Charge= No Charge Video
Spell Reflect Bug Video
I'm just trying to show those out there the problems with Heroic Leap/Charges mechanics and why the taking away intercept would be a huge problem for warriors in PvP since a good % of the time when we do charge..we're not even in melee range. And if there is no way around this intercept nerf, I'd suggest hamstring be appropriately buffed to an equal status to druid root. We can only root (They cannot move at all) using hamstring and that hamstring will last just as long as druid root and suffer the SAME diminishing returns. Then for slows, when hamstring is down, Piercing Howl is to be used. Just my suggestions.
Warriors Root Breakers:
Warrior Gab Closers:
1. Charge ( IF not frozen)
2. Heroic Leap ( IF it works...IF)
1. Hamstring (50% slow, so against say a rogue that put CP with 70% slow, war still loses)
1a. Double Hamstring ( Takes 2 global cd's to root for 5 seconds and say druid root last 8 seconds...so their instant cast gives them 3 seconds longer of a root then Warriors using 2 GCD's)
2. Piercing Howl (aoe 50% slow movement)
My Suggestion/Opinion on what warriors need changed
First thing is that I don't want to be a snare monster, I love the chase, I just want things to be equal with other classes.
1. I pointed out before that all our Slows are 50% where rogues Crippling Poison is 70%. Just make all slows 50% so rogues can't just outrun us because their slow is 20% better.
2. Maybe a change in Hamstring mechanics.
- Make hamstring a root instead of a slow. For Example. Hamstring applies a root for 8 seconds with diminishing returns exactly the same as druid root. NO slowing affect.
-Where this would be useful: Say in arena a Warrior is fighting a Resto druid. Warrior's do not stick to Resto Druids because all the Druid has to do is root/run and heal heal heal. Once roots are on DR they just cyclone. Now I know Druid's will not be able to shape shift out of roots, so give warriors a chance to hit a R Druid for some part of the fight so we're not chasing them and pressing piercing howl as they infinitely shape shift out of our slows and Warriors can do nothing about it.
- I know someone is going to say to use our 2GCD snare. Well it works every 30 seconds and takes 2 Global Cool Downs to put up. It also last 5 seconds. Druid root is castable or instant with natures swiftness and it last 8 seconds. So Situation: Warrior uses 2GCD's to root a druid and gets a few hits in, Druid cast NS instant cast for a 8 second root, runs and heals as the Warrior stands there watching it all unfold.
3. Keep Piercing Howl just as, with 50% slower movement.
- Side note on PH: I've noticed when chasing a druid around the pillar in Nagrand Arena, when not shape shifting, the piercing howl has trouble slowing them down when they're withing the 15 yards (I'm glyphed). Also Rogues can Fan of Knives CP for a aoe 70% slow + damage/flag capping interrupt. I'm just looking for Equality here blizzard, not domination.
4. Heroic Leap: Since Heroic Leap is close to blink, I'd say that it should have a shorter CD. NOT 15 seconds (like Blink) because I know that'd be too much, even in its broken form. Maybe 40 seconds. And if you don't think HL is broken go here:
5. Intercept and Charge shouldn't share the same CD. Then keep HL as is CD wise and just fix the ancient snares, the bad mechanics shown on the linked video (Point 4) and possibly give us a root, comparable to druids (Point 2), so druids can't 100% of the time freely run from us by shape shifting, at least with roots (suggested Hamstring) they couldn't just shape-shift out as they root/cyclone us into submission.
- To fix charge/jump exploit put a .5 second root so jump isn't an exploit. It wont affect game play since the enemy will be stunned and it won't screw over the warrior.
6. Spell Reflect
- Spell Reflect has a funky issue that will happen when you really don't want it to happen.
- Video showing issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXNEP6a-5Rg
- Would want the SR cd to not be used as ticking while Inside a Cyclone.
Note:Warriors have ancient slows and laughable snares (double hammy 5 second(Taking 2GCD's to do in MELEE range with 30 sec cd) against ANY other root 8 seconds(Which can take a casting bar at any range or is instant or is passively free).