Hunter LF Raiding Guild

85 Orc Hunter
Hello, my character name is Krushing on the Gorgonnash server. I am looking for a mature raiding guild with integrity. I am not currently raiding with my guild, although I have run 2 nights with them. I did not start playing this game until a few months into WOTLK.

My experience is:
WOTLK
http://www.pugchecker.com/index.php?...h-US&x=76&y=21
CATA
I am 5/12 and have seen 6/12.

I would prefer to raid no more than 3 nights a week with Sunday being the only weekend day involved (Fri/Sat/Sun).
I can raid as early as 5pm CST and as late as 11pm CST. Perfect for me would be W/Th/Su 7-11.
I golf in the summer on Mon & Tue, so if that is part of your raid schedule and you don't mind me showing up late on those nights, then that's great.
I would prefer 25m, but am not opposed to 10m.

I am a solid hunter, I don't stand in fire, I dps the correct target and my dps is more than adequate. I constantly read about my class so that I am aware of any changes and even suggestions in theorycrafting. I can handle criticism when warranted and if you tell me which strat you are using, I'll know it.

I want to raid with a guild that has the goal of seeing all content prior to the next expansion. I would prefer if you have met that goal in the previous expansions. I am not hardcore and can't commit to raiding on off nights. I play pretty much every day, but most of those days are just to get my dailies in or level up alts.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from some really good guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
The only reforging I would need to do is to move some Mastery to Crit. Otherwise, I'm fine. Most hunters overdue it by removing hit on this piece only to put it back on with another.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Then they don't know what they are talking about. I track a few of the top hunters in the US and based on theorycraft and what they are doing, I'm doing the same that they are.

Feel free to say what you think is wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
He is one of them that I track, he literally just upped his haste in the last day or two, because I check every few days. His haste was below mine and it was because of him that I was going to reforge my mastery for haste til I hit 757, which gives you the 1.66 CS. Other than that, he and I do the same thing. Unfortunately, he raids with a very good guild and outgears me by about a mile and a half. I am in no way trying to say I am as good as he is, but I am damn good for my gear. I don't know what else you think you might see so different, but I'd be interested in hearing it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Thanks for the tip Unicorntear.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I've changed my reforging up a bit, not due to anyone's suggestion, but what I had planned. Hunters DO NOT need to reforge every damn piece. My stats are fine. When 4.0.6 comes out, I'll change the meta til then, this will do. I am in no way opposed to the 4pc PVP set, i know it rocks. I don't have it, so therefore, I can't equip it. Thanks anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]