Krrazd of <First Armored Division>

85 Draenei Paladin
I would like to congratulate Krrazd for pulling off the most member-imbibing, mouth-breathing, lint-snorting act of tank entitlement I've seen in a very very long time.

Roughly half way through a fairly clean run in heroic TolVir, our dear nerd rager here asked, politely, if he could roll OS on a spirit ring that dropped on the Lockmaw. As there was a MS (shammy) who could use it, he denied. Another DPS in the group made the off hand comment that he should focus on learning his main spec first, as he had had aggro problems the whole run. And in his defense, the third DPS was a warrior who churns out 12-14k single target. However, rather than taking it like a man, he decided to take it like a girl...needed on the ring, won unfortuntely, then proceeded to refuse to tank. When we did one pull without him...or tank, for that matter (warrior tossed a shield on), he decided it would be funny to start pulling all the trash and then bubble. As we hadn't had the chance to kick him since we had been in combat, he had plenty of time to try and cause a wipe. Perhaps the best part is, however, that the only person that dropped was him. I kept the 4 of us and we made a fighting retreat and watched the little snot-sucker die...twice. Derp ran back in, right into his own mess.

Anyhow - I would recommend avoiding running with this noob...might cost a lot in repairs.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Thank you for sharing. Feel better?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Splendid tale, male comrade.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I WAS IN PUG ONCE. IT WENT BAD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
queue for a dungeon. make a rage post.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/15/2011 12:27 AMPosted by Mettus
he had had aggro problems the whole run.

how the !%!! does that even happen?

threat is through the !%!!ing roof right now. as a tank i can push any god damn button i want in any order i want and i will still have aggro.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
01/15/2011 1:55 PMPosted by Nekru

threat is through the !%!!ing roof right now. as a tank i can push any god damn button i want in any order i want and i will still have aggro.

...in his defense, the third DPS was a warrior who churns out 12-14k single target...
So three raiding DPS,

Vs. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwater-raiders/krrazd/advanced

A more interesting question is whether the shaman who wanted a ring from tol'vir regular was one of those DPS, or the healer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
01/15/2011 1:55 PMPosted by Nekru

/crai
You are making fail tanks like me feel the fail that we are!

I still don't understand why anyone really cares who gets what gear from bosses. I think Blizzard should automatically have anyone that can "need" on it roll need without their input. Same with greed. Screw all the enchanting material gathering from disenchant. That will stick it to the PuGs!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/15/2011 2:36 PMPosted by Brennax
So three raiding DPS,

Vs. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackwater-raiders/krrazd/advanced

so i still haven't seen anyone who could do ~20-25k single target dps in a 5-man, which is about the sustained tps that someone in 330 gear should be doing. aoe tps is difficult to model and irrelevant since he should be using CC at that gear level.

01/15/2011 2:36 PMPosted by Zalar
/crai
You are making fail tanks like me feel the fail that we are!

Zalara, all I can say is this:

The way that you type displays, to me, the propensity to think clearly and rationally. You do not give off the impression that you are retarded--by contrast you appear to be intelligent. I would not put it past you to have the ability to tank actually quite well. From there, it's just a matter of hand-eye coordination, which, in the case that you may lack it, is the sort of thing that can actually be learned, and with ease, barring any disabilities or developmental disorders that could hinder one's ability to push buttons.

I still don't understand why anyone really cares who gets what gear from bosses. I think Blizzard should automatically have anyone that can "need" on it roll need without their input. Same with greed. Screw all the enchanting material gathering from disenchant. That will stick it to the PuGs!

Honestly, I agree.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nice story bro...but that never even happened. The dungeon was going fine...dps wanted to roll on
the primarily heal ring that dropped and the heals didnt need...so i politely asked to roll as well...shaman squacked about how it was a dps ring for him...which true...spirit on an item is fine for
a shaman but he didnt even need it...so i rolled and won fairly. After that the group of fellows....all in the same guild mind you...threatened to kick me so i just kept us in combat so they could not. They then refused to fight so i just did what any Paladin would do...pulled all and bubble hearthed...not afraid to admit it...they deserved it. That is all.
Krazd
Edited by Krazzdd on 5/4/2013 10:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Krazzdd uses statute of limitations!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
High Inquisitor Whitemane:
ARISE MY CHAMPION

/necro thread

-----Annnd thats how it's done on an RP realm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://bit.ly/neGdWw
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Why do you tease me and necro an old thread that makes me think Gilgalad is back for a split second.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Let's not report this necro. Instead, let us lovingly embrace the Kardashian style of self-googling attention-seeking post that it is.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Why do you tease me and necro an old thread that makes me think Gilgalad is back for a split second.

I wept a little too.

Let's not report this necro. Instead, let us lovingly embrace the Kardashian style of self-googling attention-seeking post that it is.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
BwR: Necro'ing threads to make us think Gil is back since Gil officially left.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Posting.
because I can!
Edited by Ornias on 5/5/2013 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]