2vOrgrimmar

85 Human Warrior
orgrimmar vs 2 and you guys were losing until you need to get about 11 people to kill us and you were still getting your ass kicked :( QQ to the baddie hunters and DK's.

and to Darne undead warlock, you're a cool guy bro thanks for the great duel :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
i think its about time to see sw.
Reply Quote
Well I wouldn't bring the same ppl at org gates.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
01/15/2011 8:11 PMPosted by Executed
orgrimmar vs 2 and you guys were losing until you need to get about 11 people to kill us and you were still getting your ass kicked :( QQ to the baddie hunters and DK's.

and to Darne undead warlock, you're a cool guy bro thanks for the great duel :)

Baddie got high from killing in world PvP. Gratz?
Reply Quote
Well we did bring the world pvp to you guys at the gates ya know.......no biggie i suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
pvp is pvp arena bg or world. all about fun
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Ok, props for getting off your flying mounts outside of Org. Bring more people next time.
Reply Quote
2 vs like 8...i guess ill bring some more but camping ppl next to a grave yard isnt smart :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
true hehe
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
twas fun
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
because ganking my lowbies is considered "world pvp"

gg nubs
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
01/16/2011 11:42 PMPosted by Demonkuhn
pvp is pvp arena bg or world. all about fun

Amen brother.

01/22/2011 12:26 AMPosted by Undeadfrosty
because ganking my lowbies is considered "world pvp"

gg nubs

Only losers gank lowbies. Maybe one kill as you ride by ( almost like saying hi) is ok. But, spending a bunch your time to ruin some one else's time is pathetic and shows a great deal about your personal life.
Reply Quote
I cant kill lowbies at org gates when they are not flagged /DOH it was scrub 85's LAWL man Darmand cmon you should have thought about that
Reply Quote
I cant kill lowbies at org gates when they are not flagged /DOH it was scrub 85's LAWL man Darmand cmon you should have thought about that
Reply Quote
63 Orc Death Knight
Doh low levels do Bgs and get flagged after leaving, silly ally kid. no brains. shouldn't of exspected much more i suppose.

Pros fight INSIDE of a town, not outside like little chickens.
Reply Quote
lawl then why are they dueling there for five plus minutes? LAWLAWLAWLALW YET AGAIN A FAIL POST BY A GUY THAT CANT POST WITH HIS MAIN LAWLAWLAWLAWLAWLALWL
Reply Quote
63 Orc Death Knight
cuz my mains roflstomped you so many times, i wouldn't want to scare you away from the forums, like i do in pvp zones when you see me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I don't regret not being in gravity after seeing the maturity in your posts.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Crap why do I always miss out when ally shows up to org :(

Come back or pick a neutral place so we can get some world pvp back. I miss those days in south shore and honor hold lol
Reply Quote
Oh lawl Notzoux we as a guild collectively said FOCK NO to your possible application the guild ya tard. Dont get too full of yourself. ;) And Apocalypse i hear ya mang i miss the good Ol days. Blueskttile i still dont see you posting of fessing up with your main WEAK SAUCE MANG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]